Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB NA account with King Rammus skin

Discussion on WTB NA account with King Rammus skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB NA account with King Rammus skin

As the title reads I'm very interested buying a king rammus skin account from someone through paypal. Add me on skype, wonderwafflez11 and we can negotiate a price! I don't care what lvl the account is as long as it has the skin.
Old 09/04/2012, 13:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have sent you a request at skype (name: gesantor1) i have a 30 lvl NA account with King rammus UFO Corki and more if you are interested contact me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Lvl 25 King Rammus Skin
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This Account is Lvl 25 With the rare beta king rammus skin Skins: King Rammus Unchained Alistar Judgement Kayle Riot Girl Tristana
[WTB] King Rammus/UFO Corki account (NA)
06/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you have an account with these skins, PM me or contact me on skype: ShuksYzZ Thanks! :)
WTB NA account with King Rammus/UFO Corki
06/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PM me the price. :D
[Suche] LeagueOfLegends EU Account with King Rammus & Ufo Corki Skin
01/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute Ich Suche einen League of Legends EU-W / EU-East Account der folgende Skins besitzt : - Ufo Corki - King Rammus Mir ist egal welches Level der Account ist oder was für Runen etc ich brauche nur einen Account der diese Skins besitzt. Was biete ich ? Ich kann per PayPal oder PSC bezahlen. Offert hier
WTB> LoL account WITH king rammus skin
11/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'll pay €20,- by paypal gifting. If you want to discuss the price, feel free to add me on msn; [email protected]. If you are a trustworthy member of this (or any account selling site) I will go first. Thanks.