Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Legit] Skin codes for EU-West.

Discussion on [Legit] Skin codes for EU-West. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
[Legit] Skin codes for EU-West.

I have the following skins for EU-West only.
(I already redeemed it on NA and sold them to my friend for EU-NE, they all worked perfectly)

Pax Jax
Pax Sivir
Riot Singed
K-9 Nasus

All codes were purchased through E-Bay.

I will go first to certain members of the community. Otherwise, I expect you to go first. If the payment is PSC, I will not use the code until I see for myself that the skin has worked (you will redeem the code through teamviewer or screen-share of your screen via skype. If the payment is Paypal, I will issue a refund for any codes that do not work (I am positive that they all will work 100%).

For price inquiries or any further discussions, add me on skype (dannylee101)
or send me a PM.

Here are some proofs of the skins I redeemed in NA server and purchase history from Ebay (notice the date, time, and the epvp on the background).

: UPDATE :
Pax Jax reserved for a gentleman from Germany. The rest are still for sale.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buy] ►Skin Codes ►PSC ►EU/WEST
08/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Ich suche Skin Codes für League of Legends. Was? Alles mögliche. Preise? Ich nehme eure Preise an und werde über diese dann nachdenken.
Looking For A Eu-West SKin
07/09/2012 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
http://gamingirresponsibly.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2012/06/pulsefire-ezreal.jpg Hello I would like to ask if someone has a free skin promocode any kind for Eu-west.. I will give my account away from the Game Called "Smite" I realy hope that someone has a promo code for any skin because im not so old to go to the event"s that give u free promo codes . U can add me on skype bioneox. Thanks And pm/post here if u have ...
Buying a Jax PAX skin (EU West) for 37$
06/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. ^_^ I already have Jaximus and Jax Shaolin skins but they are not as nice as the Jaxxxxxx PAXXXX skin. :O So, I'm looking for this skin code (for EU West) and I'm ready to pay (37 dollars on Paypal, I can't pay more). Skype : omicroh
Buying a Jax PAX skin (EU West) for 37$
06/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. ^_^ I already have Jaximus and Jax Shaolin skins but they are not as nice as the Jaxxxxxx PAXXXX skin. :O So, I'm looking for this skin code (for EU West) and I'm ready to pay (37 dollars on Paypal). Skype : omicroh
I buy PAX Jax skin code (EU West)
04/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Offer your price! ^_^