Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] LoL account with UFO Corki (rare skin) *PSC*

Discussion on [WTS] LoL account with UFO Corki (rare skin) *PSC* within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/19/2012, 00:58   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
50 dollars right now add me on skype nick-larson31
Old 09/07/2012, 20:32   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Noch zu haben?
Old 09/08/2012, 11:47   #33

elite*gold: 1
account wird an synestria verkauft (für ~21€ am Montag), wenn niemand bis dahin mehr bietet!

PUSH
Old 09/08/2012, 13:01   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ich würde den namen mal wegmachen..
Old 09/08/2012, 15:23   #35

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumii View Post
ich würde den namen mal wegmachen..
#reported

Wer Interesse hat kann schreibn, der Rest ist für mich spam.
Closed Thread

Tags
ufo corki lol psc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Awesome rare corki skin! :)
07/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Beta Account + rare rare skins! Hey guys, today i wanna sell my old Beta Account im playin since 1.5year on a another account, just found my beta account today. Got like 500rp, 3k ip 50ip boost! Nasus skin, and the best thing.. the rare corki ufo skin! hes fckin rare! you cannot get it since 2years anymore! got a free rune page 'beta present same as corki skin ' You can also trade old beta skins to your real or new accounts, u can do this 1time! I wanna sell it or wanna trade it...
EU-west account corki U.F.O rare , 80+ champ 60+ skin
07/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hello, following the discovery of a new business I will devote myself solely to the game WOW took me enough time and I like the community more, first hand account of FULL INFO, CI can have the customer's request, ect secret rep I will detail the account in every detail, good reading account LOL LVL 30 RP remains 315 and 835 PI (currently) 500 + victories positive for about 40 fewer defeats than victories Q solo rating: 1k2 account dating from the beta, a former beta tester of the...
eu west , account beta with corki ufo , 80+champ 60+ skins with rare
07/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello, following the discovery of a new business I will devote myself solely to the game WOW took me enough time and I like the community more, first hand account of FULL INFO, CI can have the customer's request, ect secret rep I will detail the account in every detail, good reading account LOL LVL 30 RP remains 315 and 835 PI (currently) 500 + victories positive for about 40 fewer defeats than victories Q solo rating: 1k2 account dating from the beta, a former beta tester of the...
account Eu West , beta with corki u.f.o , 80+ champ 60+ skin with rare and screen
07/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
bonjour , suite à la trouvaille d un nouveau métier je vais me consacrer uniquement au jeu WOW me prenant déjà assez de temps puis la communauté me plais plus , compte de 1er main FULL INFO , C.I possible a la demande du client , rep secrete ect je vais vous détailler le compte dans ses moindres détails , bonne lecture compte LOL LVL 30 reste 315 RP et 835 PI (actuellement) 500+ victoires en positif pour environ 40 défaites de moins que de victoires cote solo Q : 1k2 compte datant...
Selling Account with King Rammus & UFO Corki Skins! [RARE]
06/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling two rare skins connected to a low level account. Post offers, I can provide pics if anyone wants.