Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> NA server account all champs

Discussion on B> NA server account all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> NA server account all champs

looking to buy an account with all or close to every champ elo and rune pages dont matter to me

add me on skype imhandsomev4 or post bellow and we'll figure something out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOL Account Lv 30 All Champs NA SERVER 99 Skins Many Legendaries
07/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my League of legends account NA Server Champions ALL OWNED Skins Bolded Skins are Legendary/Promo Foxfire Ahri
[SELL] LoL Account (NA server) with All Champs + All Skins
03/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys. im Selling my Top LoL Account. 900 Wins, much Runes, All Champs and All skins that are available in the store. The Account still has 36292 RP and 35022 IP. PM me with a price offer! http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1448/lol2uk.jpg
Selling lvl 30 account on north american server(61 champs, 2 full rune pages an)
03/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account has 61 champions, 2 full rune pages and 1 kayle and tristana skins You can check the champs out in the images below. Name your price and please be serious about it. I need the money for my new eu account. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.
WTS lvl 17 account 31 champs (but got alot of the new champs)
04/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Well i got a lvl 17 account Nothing spectacular, i own 31 champions Like Jarvan IV, Nocturne ( frozen nocture skin), Brand (including apocalyptic skin) LeBlanc (both skins), Lee Sin. And others As said, got 31 champions in total, plus many of the newer, and some skins