Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ARCHLORD FOR LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Discussion on WTT ARCHLORD FOR LEAGUE OF LEGENDS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ARCHLORD FOR LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

I have much accs on archlord eu3 gold,uniques wcp etc so want to trade that for rp code or something (League of Legends) and paypall...

Mage lvl 102 Intel luke with ele cloack lvl 5,2 Intel ohkeros with 8% resistence,HH cap with stamina lvl 6,HH gloves with 2 Ashtals,HH top with 4 slot resistence lvl 6,cast time lvl 6,hp lvl 6 and combinate stone lvl 3 for cast time and colddown...also have staff lvl 92+1 with ashtals....nice hh staff 5 slots with ashtals,nice elite boots with ashtal....much wc lens combi,8 sera,scroll.....etc...

Elementalist lvl 101 Intel luke with Infinity,2 Intel ohkeros empty,hh top lvl 80 with lvl 5 stones,chakram lvl 80 with ashtals....wc...seras....

Ranger lvl 77 2 shutas,1 kark,posion set...wc etc
Knight lvl 76 2 shutas,1 kark,cf set....wc..etc
Hunter lvl 80 some staff...

offer me !

Only trusable players plz and we can do MM trade thats np !
Old 12/11/2012, 14:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
lets talk. Pm me (1608 elo acc LoL)