Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] EUNE acc FOR EUW ACC 30LVL(info inside)

Discussion on [WTT] EUNE acc FOR EUW ACC 30LVL(info inside) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] EUNE acc FOR EUW ACC 30LVL(info inside)

i have 20 champs.
6 of them are 6,3k(vlad,ezreal,talon,kennen,varus,cassiopea)
full ad rune page and almost full ap rune page.
Need fast..
elo 1195
Skype [popo792]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB LOL 30lvl acc EUNE/EUW
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
as the title says i want a account lvl 30 in euwest or eune , i need it with 1600 elo and more about 80/100 champions or all , 40+ skins some limited one skins too the acc must have atleast 5 rune pages + , i can pay with paysafecard about the price i will check the acc if i want it we can talk about the price ~ i ll request your registering emails with your registered date of the acc too in case you might send mail to riot and try to scam me back. waiting for your accounts to check...
[WTS] Season 1 Acc 30LvL EUNE + FreeTransfer
09/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
WTT EUNE acc for EUW acc 30lvl.
07/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i have 20 champs. 6 of them are 6,3k(vlad,ezreal,talon,kennen,varus,cassiopea) full ad rune page and almost full ap rune page. Need fast.. elo 1200 Skype
WTB 30lvl EUNE account
04/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
WTS [30lvl] [EUNE] [41 champ] [12 skins] [Paypal only]
09/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello so as the title says I'm selling level 30 account on EU Nordic-East with 41 champs and 12 skins (1 legendary)-screens below.Got 3 sets of runes all T3 - red : armor and magic penetration x 9 both, yellow mana per 5 and dodge x9 both, blue - minus CD x 9 and 32hp x3 for big ones.The reason I'm selling is that i don't play LoL anymore, i know I'm new to the forum however believe me or not I'm no scammer ;) I've spend more than 80 euro for RP on this acc, don't expect to cover all of my...