Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO Boosting

Discussion on ELO Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO Boosting

Hello everyone, I'm 2.2k+ ELO player on EUW. I'm offering some boosting service. I'm new here so i don't have vouches, but i hope to get them very soon. If you don't like anything, add enervator in Skype and we can talk about anything.

My conditions:
- You must have runes and champions for at least 1 role (AD, AP, Tank, Support)
- We should plus each other in Black Market after the job is successfuly done
- Default payment via PayPal, half upfront, half after the end of the job.

My prices:
0-1500 - 15€/100 ELO
1500-1900 - 25€/100 ELO

Additional Information:

- You can contact me via Skype enervator.
- You shouldn't play on boosted account before the job is finished. If you still want to do, message me in Skype. Violation of this rule can prolong the job and ruin our experience.
- I won't stream, but you can spectate my games and get replays (via LoLRecorder). I can give commentaries about my playstyle, item builds, runes/masteries and generally everything you want to ask.
- If you generally like the service, but something (prices, conditions, payment rules etc.) is off, contact me freely and we sort this out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO Boosting NA
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Currently 2.2k+ in SoloQ Hit true platinum (2222+) last season. Conditions Level 30 +25 Champions (Free one included) Decent Rune pages with AP/AD runes Rates 0-1300ELO $20 per 100 ELO
Boosting Elo x-2k
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
Hello, Season 1 2,2k+ and season 2 2,5k+ LoL player looking for boosting jobs. When interested add. Skype = Nianhe.LoL ONLY FOR EuW/EuNE. Prices
EU Elo Boosting
07/04/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Boosting from anywhere up to 2k ELO Payment via paypal, cost is 10$ per 100 ELO Skype: diggerballs LoL acc: Diggerplums Feel free to add me in game or on skype to sort out the rest.
Elo boosting By 2k ELO
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
(per 100 elo) 0-1200 Elo // 5$ 1200-1400 Elo // 7$ 1400-1550 Elo // 10$ 1550-1700 Elo // 15$ No coaching ONLY BOOSTING Only eu west or nordic/east
CO-OP Boosting
12/03/2011 - Battlefield - 4 Replies
Hey Leute ich such noch jmd der mit mir die letzte COOP Mission in BF3 auf Hard spielt ;). Battlefield 3: How to Unlock Guns in Coop FAST! (100k+ Points a Game Eleventh Hour BF3) - YouTube! Hier ein Video womit man ca. 100k punkte in 25min macht ;D. Schreibt mir euren namen via pn für paar runden Coop :D