Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account on EUW 1500+ Elo

Discussion on WTS Account on EUW 1500+ Elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account on EUW 1500+ Elo

Hi There. As the Title Says Im willing to sell my LoL Account.

Account is LVL 30 and is quite proud of what it has.
-76 Champions
-23 Skins (One of them is K-9 Riot Nasus)
-661 Wins In Normal
-305/272 W/L Ratio In Ranked
-2945 IP's To spend
-245 RP's
-9 Win IP Boost
-2 Rune Pages With Possible variations on AP Carry runes or AD Bruiser/Carry

- (Little Inside Look To it)

Now The Account's ELO is not going to be seen when you actually contact me about buying it but i'm giving a clue - 1500+

So about the payment method.
The price i ask for this account is 32.00 GBP. Which In my opinion is cheap considering the amount of skins in the account.
The payment is going to be made here -
I am aware that the one on the image says 63.00 GBP But the website is going to be the same, just the price is going to be different. I will send you the website where you will be able to chose your preffered payment method which also includes Bank transfer which is ULTRA safe
So when i receive the payment - You receive your account. As simple as that
As you can see the site is completely safe and is approved and used by many "BIG" Websites.
If you have further interest in this account after reading this and have any further questions or doubts please contact me on <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">Skype</a> - Raica322 or just drop your name down below if you can't find me and i'll add you.
Old 07/26/2012, 05:08   #2

Bumpity bump
Old 07/28/2012, 17:54   #3

Bumplump
Old 07/29/2012, 20:20   #4

Bumps
Old 08/06/2012, 13:10   #5

Bumpity bump