Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Service [pretty cheap]

Discussion on Elo Service [pretty cheap] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
Elo Service [pretty cheap]

Sup guys,
we are a team of 3 people pushing elo, and maybe offering some lessons for a fair price. We may give tips if you want so you can hold your elo and improve yourself aswell.

Pusher 1:

Pusher 2:

Me:
Just playing the girl for everything and helping out on really low elo's.

Current Status:
Pusher 1: /
Pusher 2: /
(19.07.2012)

What you need:

1x AD rune page.
1x AP rune page.
Preferred Champs: Lee/Morde/Ahri/Ryze/Twisted Fate/Ezreal/Alistar/Tristana

Prices:
ELO
Price
0000 - 1200 10€ / 100 ELO
1200 - 1600 15€ / 100 ELO

Payment:

Paypal or Paysafecard.

-PN on Epvp
-soon on TS³

FAQ:

Q:Why do you only push to 1,6k ?
A:Because we think if you can't get any further alone after you hit 1,6k you don't belong in a higher elo and will start destroying other players game and need to improve yourself first.

Q:How long do you need ?
A:Usually 1-3 days per 100 elo , depending on what elo you are at and how much we have too push.

Looking for 2-3 people to push for a trusted status, of course for a lower price.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[coder]DreaM' Powerlevel service& SuperKill Service schnell,Trusted,cheap
07/01/2012 - WarRock Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo epvp user Hier mit öffne ich mein plvl Service und Superkill Service Zurzeit suche ich ein partner der mit helft kriegt 40% da er auch mein Vip Hack nimmt Mit welchem ack levle ich? Natrülich mit mein VIP Hack
wts acc 30skins pretty cheap
05/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
greetz.i want to sell my level 30 account with nearly 600 wins.it has 30 skins and 56 Champions.It has 3 runesited with ad as ap hp armor and magicresi. i will sell it quite cheap for you just offer me.i can show you the skins per skype if you want me to.my skype adress:terestratos Rankeds:6wins 7 losses.nothing special or fancy a THANKS for every offer push still selling
WTS lvl50 Cleric Spatalos Asmodian !!! Pretty Good&Cheap !!!
12/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im selling my Cleric at Spatalos Asmodian side. Its collector's edition and got veteran rewards. 1month playtime added. Looking for offers above 150$. Feel free to add me to msn: [email protected] Payment: Western union or Moneybookers http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9499/asdase.jp g
WTS lvl50 Cleric Spatalos Asmodian !!! Pretty Good&Cheap !!!
01/26/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im selling my Cleric at Spatalos Asmodian side. Its collector's edition and got veteran rewards. 1month playtime added. Looking for offers above 150$. Feel free to add me to msn: [email protected] Payment: Western union or Moneybookers http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9499/asdase.jp g