Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced 2k elo player boosting 0-1600

Discussion on Experienced 2k elo player boosting 0-1600 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced 2k elo player boosting 0-1600

Im an experienced 2k player on EU-W and I got over 700 ranked games played. I have boosted several accounts before but I would like to do it more seriously now and earn some money along.

Prices :

0 - 1200 : 5 € / 100 elo
1200 - 1400 : 10 € / 100 elo
1400 - 1600 : 15 € / 100 elo

I currently accept Paypal or Paysafe only. You will have to pay infront everytime. In as little increasments as you like, or half before and half midway through the process.

Additional :

In order to show you my trustworthiness, i will play the first three matches for free.
If you want these three free games, just contact me.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2012, 19:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Trusted!
He won all games he played, very good Pusher

Tags
boost, elo, free

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.::::. ELO BOOSTING UNTIL 0-1600 .::::.
06/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys , i am now boosting accounts of League of Legends ( EUW and Nordic east ). I am boosting with a Friends , we are 1800 elo player; thats why we are boosting until 1600 only. BOOSTING - Boosting LVL : 0-20 : 5e 20-30 : 10e
[S] ELO BOOSTS + LESSONS! 1900ELO EXPERIENCED PLAYER!
05/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/qOjyv.jpg EDIT: FIRST 2-3 PLAYERS FREE ELO! Proof for my elo: http://imgur.com/UOdDQ
1600 ELO player boosting elo CHEAPEST!
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
hi im doing NA server only anywhere from 0-1100 elo because unlike all the pros i can only promise i can get there without a problem. mine is also the cheapest out there. 100 elo is 10 dollars USD i only take paypal, and you send the money first. First time offering this service so i guess my first customer will have to trust me. Also though for the first customer he can pay half before then half after. i dont look on here to much but i will from time to time the best way to get ahold of me...
Experienced player looking for work as [GS], [GMA], or [GM]
06/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I am an experienced Shaiya Player and Staff Member, i have almost 5 years of total Experience playing shaiya. I have almost 2 years Experience as a . I have a little over 1 year Experience as a . and i have about 6 months experience as a . I have played OS, Sinful Shaiya ( where i was a ), briefly Chaotic Shaiya ( where i was a or whichever you prefer, and i had started my own server in which i was a but had to move so sold all my server equipment. i have also played on...