Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] League of Legends ELO Raising Services

Discussion on [Selling] League of Legends ELO Raising Services within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] League of Legends ELO Raising Services

Hi, i wanted to let you know about my ELO raising/boosting services, im currently 1906 elo, you can add me on Skype ''Adventchild69'' or send an
e-mail to if you're interested in getting an ELO raise, or have any questions/comments. Here are
the prices :

0 - 1200 ELO = 25$ per 100 elo
1200 - 1500 ELO = 30$ per 100 elo
1500 - 1700 ELO = 35$ per 100 elo
1700 - 1800 ELO = 40$ per 100 elo

I would also be willing to play a few free ranked games to prove I'm legit, if thats what it takes. Anyways email me or add me on Skype
if your interested!! Have a good day

Payment is through paypal, so there is no fear of scams or w.e else lol

Tags
boost, elo, league of legends, raising, service

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends ELO Raising Service (NA)
10/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Service: Hello, my summoner name on LoL is Genre. I offer premium ELO Raising Services for a very low rate compared to the competition. I've raised about 15 accounts to 1500-1700 season 1 but now as season 2 came around I suddenly ran out of customers. About Me: I am a Platinum Season 1 Player (capped out at 2255 ELO) and have been playing since closed beta. I've been on many great teams and have played with almost all the high ELO players so low-mid ELO is basically a piece of cake to...
[Selling] Elo Raising Services
06/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have been helping friends get Elo up for a long time now, and I recently got the idea to do it for money. Basically I play LoL ranked games all day and am really good at winning them. Im currently 1850 and playing more everyday. Email me at [email protected] or add me on skype Munsta_Meyer with any questions/comments. So down to the prices, im fairly new to charging money for this so I'm thinking 15 dollars for every 100 elo below 1500 elo, and 20 dollars for every 100 elo past 1500 elo....
[Selling] Elo Raising Services
02/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have been helping friends get Elo up for a long time now, and I recently got the idea to do it for money. Basically I play LoL ranked games all day and am really good at winning them. Im currently 1850 and playing more everyday. Email me at [email protected] with any questions/comments. So down to the prices, im fairly new to charging money for this so I'm thinking 15 dollars for every 100 elo below 1500 elo, and 20 dollars for every 100 elo past 1500 elo. Email me for discussion on prices,...