Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS my legit LoL account on NA Server

Discussion on WTS my legit LoL account on NA Server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS my legit LoL account on NA Server

You can buy from me with confidence knowing that I provide legit accounts for a reasonable price. Also, buying from a well known and highly reputable Trader like myself will ease your mind with 0 post-purchase worries crowding your thoughts. Make the right decision and buy this account, an account you will keep for ever and more. I'm taking offers, so feel free to post your offers here or send them to me via Private Message. Please, only serious buyers and no lowball offers. Also, the buyout price is $50.

Champions and Skins:
Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Cassiopeia Dr.Mundo Fiddlesticks Fizz Galio Gangplank Graves Janna Jarvan Jax Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kayle Kennen Lee Sin Lux Maoki Morgana Nunu Rammus Riven Ryze Shaco Singed Sivir Skarner Swain Teemo Tryndamere Twisted Fate Twitch Vayne Warwick Xin Zhao Unchained Alistar Woad Ashe Cryocore Brand Jaximus Spellthief Lux Dragonslayer Vayne Hyena Warwick

9 Rune Pages comes with:
Greater Mark of Desolation
Greater Mark of Insight
Greater Seal of Alacrity
Greater Seal of Clarity
Greater Seal of Resilience
Greater Glyph of Celerity
Greater Glyph of Force
Greater Glyph of Strength
Greater Glyph of Warding
Greater Quint of Desolation
Greater Quint of Potency
Greater Quint of Strength
Greater Quint of Sugar Rush

Update: 6/29/12 10:02 AM PST
1251 Elo now. I'm still playing on this account to get it to as high ELO as I can before selling.