Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] High Quality Coaching Services.

Discussion on [NA] High Quality Coaching Services. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] High Quality Coaching Services.

Hey guys, it is Ken here.

I had won many smaller tournaments and was top 16 in Alienware, North America tournament. I had experience with close to all the champions in this game, and I had done a lot of tutoring for people from the elo range of 400 to 1800.

I will tutor mainly by using Skype, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak.

By going over builds and tactics, as well as doing custom game 1v1. I can easily improve your true elo by 100-200 within an hour.
(It is much like the old days when Dyrus does give out lessons, haha)

The reason I want to do this is because there are a lot of people asking for elo boost, but often i found most of them do not have the skill to maintain it, or get higher, so i figure that it is best to actually help with their basic skills, in order for them to dominate.

Prices:
$10-15 per hour, depend on the requested service.

My Skype contract info is: elojobken

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
[SERVICE] Starcraft 2 Coaching services!
09/29/2011 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello people! i am coaching every player from bronze to diamond! (Protoss/Zerg) and Terran from bronze to plat i am charging 5$ for an hour , professional coaching , i have few people who can say something about my coaching , which i did for free. they are overall happy with my service! so if you are interested in coaching let me know! Skype : arti_simrishamn http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/814516-1.png?1317249037