Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lvl 30 all champs and alot of skins

Discussion on WTS Lvl 30 all champs and alot of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lvl 30 all champs and alot of skins

Title says all, It has 3~ legendary skins which are, Astronaut Teemo, Demonblade Tryndamere, Brolaf. ALOT of skins and 4 rune page, with decent amount of runes, But the only weakness is LOW elo (686) with 1200~ wins on normals. Tell me your offer. Skype : immanuel.tjahjadi If you want SS pm me

Note: Wanting a decent Combat Arms or WolfTeam Account,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS The Best Account in EU -2,3k ELO, ALL champs, ALOT of skins (rares)
05/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
The BEST account on the market, in EUNE server! Season 1 - platinum. Season 2 - 2,3k ELO. (in top3 EUNE) Lots of skins, including: Victorious Jarvan IV (for 1900+ elo season 1) Pax Sivir (pax event) Triumphant Ryze (tournament win) Riot K-9 Nasus (special event)
LOL acc for sale EU-West alot of champs+skins
03/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling this league of legends account that i got for free from a friend of mine, he started playing LoL spent alot of money on it and he quit -_-. The account is only lvl 5. But check what awesome champions you can play with and with alot of skins :O so here is what this account has to offer: Alistar (you'll find the skins below the champions) amummu anivia annie ashe
na account 1667 elo rare skins + alot of champs
02/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
elo 1667. top elo 1690 (will prolly have 1700+ by the time i sell) 135 rp 682 ip champions/skins (ones in caps are the rare ones or limited editions etc) ahri alistar(BLACK,unchained) amumu(almost prom king)
WTS - US League of Legend Acct Lvl 30 with Several Skins and alot of champs
01/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Skins - Goth Annie UFO Corki King Rammus Riot Girl Tristana http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4572/acctl.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us Willing to accept reasonable offer. Payment by Paypal or Moneybooker. Willing to do trade over skype as well. Feel free to pm me :))
WTS EU Account Alot of champs(60)/skins(48)/wins(666) + 10k IP + 1.3k RP
07/11/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I selling a League Of Legend account : Details : (enjoy the image) Here you will find wins/champs/skins/runes ... etc (http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2766/loolaccoun t.gif) http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2766/loolaccount .gif (Ehmm ... I'm sry for low quality and for bad copy-paste images ... but i'm noob with photo editing and wonted put all 40+ images on this topic ....)