Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading LoL account for some of your old maplestory stuff!

Discussion on Trading LoL account for some of your old maplestory stuff! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading LoL account for some of your old maplestory stuff!

hello,
I'm trading my LoL account for some stuff on kradia(EU maplestory server). If you're interested add my skype: mick.vanhulst
The LoL account has around 30 champs, 3 full tier 3 rune pages, 10++ skins, and IP. It contains some nice champs 2(not those 1300 ip champs).
Thx for your time .

P.S. I'm only trading for stuff or mesos, no accounts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sellin maplestory stuff
03/27/2011 - MapleStory Trading - 1 Replies
trading maplestory stuff for battle of the immortal Also selling level 95 bandit if interested permenant nx on also cool hair ;) Pm if interested we can go through the middle man i just found out ;)
Trading BOI(Abyss) stuff For Maplestory stuff(Windia/Scania)
03/15/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
I have coins and Zod pets mana batteries, soul gear + you name it.
Trading BOI(Abyss) stuff For Maplestory stuff(Windia/Scania)
03/15/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
Trading stuff in abyss server such as pets or coins for mesos/gear in maple. I have gen 2 aries and Scorpios Mana batters and more.
Trading Guild Wars Account for Kal Online Hanin Money/Stuff/Archer/Knight with Stuff
04/18/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey , I'm trading my Guild Wars account for Kal Online Hanin Money / Stuff / A Archer/Knight with Stuff. ICQ : 262762107
Trading MapleStory account
11/09/2008 - MapleStory - 10 Replies
i have a lvl 64 bandit.. pretty loaded over 20mil cash and another 100mil or so gears.. it has a zak helm and the account also comes with a lvl 38sin in scania server. i will be willing to trade the account for conquer online dragonballs email me at [email protected] if interested email.. dont add me on msn i wont be on.:)