Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Raising Services

Discussion on Elo Raising Services within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Raising Services

I have been helping friends get Elo up for a long time now, and I recently got the idea to do it for money. Basically I play LoL ranked games all day and am really good at winning them. Im currently 1890 and playing more everyday. Email me at with any questions/comments. So down to the prices, im fairly new to charging money for this so I'm thinking 15 dollars for every 100 elo below 1500 elo, and 20 dollars for every 100 elo past 1500 elo. Email me for discussion on prices, if u have anything you would like to add. I would also be willing to play a few free ranked games to prove I'm legit, if thats what it takes. Anyways email me if your interested!! Have a good day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Paypal]|EU/NA| ELO Raising Service
03/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Currently closed, new topic created with new information. I come to this forum from Sythe, another, big, market based forum. I can provide proof of me being Nitrousek on sythe forums. Contact me on msn in order to get information of my account on sythe, thread with vouches there, proofs of trades, and more. This Service is provided to you by Nitrousek and LoL Legend.
LOL PLAT RAISING ELO SERVICE
03/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
HELLO I WANNA OFFER ELO RAISING SERVICE 1200-1500 (15 eURO/100ELO) 1500-1700 (25 eURO/100ELO) 1800-2000 ( 45eURO/100ELO About us ; We are plat players on season1 and season 2 We can raise ur elo very fast And cheap Upto 2000 ELO how u see Also can Make Discounts if u want more than 400 ELO Skype us : nadziar
[Selling] Elo Raising Services
02/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have been helping friends get Elo up for a long time now, and I recently got the idea to do it for money. Basically I play LoL ranked games all day and am really good at winning them. Im currently 1850 and playing more everyday. Email me at [email protected] with any questions/comments. So down to the prices, im fairly new to charging money for this so I'm thinking 15 dollars for every 100 elo below 1500 elo, and 20 dollars for every 100 elo past 1500 elo. Email me for discussion on prices,...
[Services] Darkorbit services for E*gold
08/24/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
i will do nearly any service you want on darkorbit for elite*gold i can do invites to emails for you and lvl up to 7 i can bot your account (keep in mind you can change your password whenever) and anything else you come up with ^_^ (yes i know my account has very few posts i mostly lurk in the forums because i don't know german)
Raising Storm Reloaded
08/15/2011 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 120 Replies
http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/bannerscxf zwnlbr.png Guten Tag! Wenige wissen vielleicht noch was Raising Storm mal war. Ein P-Server der vor ca. einem Jahr einer der neueren Server repräsentierte. Da wir aber viele Probleme hatten und P-Server immer „Normaler“ wurden, mussten wir schließen Wir haben uns Gedanken gemacht als wir die ganzen neuen, super tollen mit Items total überfüllten Server gesehen haben. Wir sind zu dem Entschluss gekommen, das es zu viele Server gibt...