Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] League account (NA) over 70 champs, lots of skins, 20$ of runescape upgrade!

Discussion on [WTS] League account (NA) over 70 champs, lots of skins, 20$ of runescape upgrade! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] League account (NA) over 70 champs, lots of skins, 20$ of runescape upgrade!

I CAN PROVIDE MORE SCREENSHOTS OF SKINS/WHATEVER ON SKYPE

Hello, I'm rocka1, I have gotten verybored of league and would like to start playing runescape again.

This account has been mine for a very long time and I hope that somebody can continue to enjoy it, now that I cannot.

This account has consumed atleast 400$, but I am selling it for 20$ (paypal) OR a runescape 1 month upgrade card/ telephone pin.

I am willing to go first for with trusted members, I will change the email and password to whatever you'd like and confirm it.

If you are newer I will ask you to go first, it is 10/20$, this is not alot and I will be true to my word here.

If you are paying 20$ by paypal you can 1. PAY AS GOOD OR SERVICES and two, put a note saying "As long as I have this account, I will not chargeback my payment" This makes the process smoother for both of us.

Some screenshots:

Skype name = rocka1mad
Please contact me on skype, I really NEED a runescape PIN, so please try to pay with that.

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU-West Account, Lots of Skins (LE Ones as well), Lots of champs.
08/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Looking to sell my EU-West account, have lots of skins including old christmas Miss Fortune, Old Lolli Poppi, and more. Lots of champs, 1100+ elo... Private message me/post your skype info if you'd like to look at it through skype screen share as it's a lot to type.
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
[Selling]League of legends LVL 29 US account( lots of champs and skins )
05/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Because I gave up playing LoL and I'm heading back to LotRO and Cabal, I'm selling my account. Here's a list of all the champs and skins I posses: Akali : Nurse Akali Skin. Alistar: Matador Alistar Skin Anivia : Noxus Anivia Skin. Ashe: Queen Ashe Skin. Blitzcrank : Boom Boom Blitzcrank Skin. Caitlyn: Sheriff Caitlyn Skin. Cassiopeia:Siren Cassiopeia Skin.
[WTS] League account all champs lots of skins
03/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello my name is Ronakk i am decently known in league of legends also an admin on a fanbase site called Leaguecraft. I have been playing league less and less now and finally think its time to stop. So i am here to sell my account to the highest offer. My Account is level 30 i own every single champion and alot of skins. I will post some screenshots and name the skins i have for you. You can reach me on xfire= Upgradde or Msn= [email protected] . I will turn down offers i think are to low. If...