Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Unranked EUW account

Discussion on LF Unranked EUW account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Unranked EUW account

Looking for unranked lvl 30 EUW account pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EUW LVL30 UNRANKED Account
05/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I think that my title says enough, want to sell a LVL30 account on EU-West server. Runes AD/AP... and around 30 champions + the frees/week. Don't know how much worth it but wouldn't sell for less than 20$. Pm or Post if you are intrested.
Looking for Unranked LvL 30 EUW Account
04/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm in need of a smurf account. Requirements: - Lvl 30 - Good amount of Champs - Important Ad/Ap runes or enough IP to buy them - Unranked! Very important, No Win/Losses - Prefer additional Runepages/Skins.
WTS EUW Unranked Account
04/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Here's me once again, to selling other accounts as well. LVL30 3 Rune Page 60 Champions Lot of Runes (Full Ap+Ad+Support) 10+ skins (2 free alistar;kayle) (+1 legendary Deamon Blade Tryndamare)
[SELL] LoL-Account | LVL 30 | UNRANKED ELO
01/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm selling a hot League of Legends LVL 30 Account. The account has 309 wins in normal. The account ownes 24 Champions. The account has 4 RUNEPAGES with AP,AD and jungler runes. (That means magic pentration, armor pentration, armor, magic resist, attack dmg, ... ) The account has the Champion package that means 3410RP = 20 Euros. The Rest IP and RP is:
[WTB] N/A LoL 30 Unranked Account
11/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy a Level 30 League of Legends account on the North America server. It has to be unranked and by this I mean 0 games played for season 2. I'll be offering depending on champions owned, skins owned, runes owned, and if it's silver/gold/platinum from season 1. I'm a serious buyer and looking for a great account.