Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] High Platin Account | 2100+ Ranking | 85 Champs | 26 Skins

Discussion on [WTS] High Platin Account | 2100+ Ranking | 85 Champs | 26 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] High Platin Account | 2100+ Ranking | 85 Champs | 26 Skins

Hey guys!

First of all, I am totally new here. So if I should do something that would be against the common rules here, just tell me here that I did wrong and I will try to fix it immediately.

I just wanted to sell my Account and put it on Ebay. You can see the whole thing here:

Maybe some of you would like to get such an account and that's why I wrote here to make some kind of an advertise.

Don't be surprised. Since I am german I wrote everything in german language. If anyone of you would be interested, write here. If this is against the rules, just tell me as I said before. I just found this page on Google and thought it would be a good idea.

See you
Old 05/15/2012, 12:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
This is better idea than putting it on ebay. With info u gaved its not hard to find out what account it is and this actually may get banned soon, same as your ebay acc. Although without that mistake i think u should get 200e for it.
Old 05/16/2012, 09:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
Push Push!

First offer just came in and was about 220$. anyone else maybe interested?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] High End Account 980 Wins, 10K RP, 45 Skins, 80 Champs [S] 30-50 PSC
07/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Schönen guten Tag/Abend was auch immer *g*, ich möchte hier meinen sehr hart erspielten League of Legends Account, aus zeitlichen Gründen, verkaufen. Ich bin Erstbesitzer des Accounts. Der Account ist nie schlecht aufgefallen. Zum Account: - Level 30 - EU West
[B] High End Account 980 Wins, 10K RP, 45 Skins, 80 Champs [S] 30-50 PSC
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Schönen guten Tag/Abend was auch immer *g*, ich möchte hier meinen sehr hart erspielten League of Legends Account, aus zeitlichen Gründen, verkaufen. Ich bin Erstbesitzer des Accounts. Der Account ist nie schlecht aufgefallen. Zum Account: - Level 30 - EU West
[SELL]EU-W 2100 ELO 90 CHAMPS LOT OF RUNES AND SKINS
04/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account . I can't really play league of legends anymore (rl life issues) but i was pretty good player and this account is propably one of best to buy that got to this site ever. The account is LvL 30, has 250 wins in Normal and over 1k in rankeds (season 1 and 2) + around 2100 elo right now (~2150 top elo and ~1900 season1). Theres enough RP for nickname change, over 50 skins with 8 that cant be bought anymore. Everything via middleman, bank transfer...
[TRADE]77 Champs, 35 skins, 166 WIN boosts for HIGH ELO account
11/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi today i decided to trade my lol account for a HIGER ELO account. My account have 77 champs and 35 skins (Can show them on skype screen show). It also have 10 rune pages. Current Elo is 1250. THE ACCOUNT ALSO HAVE 166 WIN BOOSTS. Skins : stringer akali hextech anivia frost annie prom amumu frost brand nightmare chogath
[B] High End Lvl 30 Account & viele Champs/Skins [S] PSC
11/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, ich möchte hier meinen geliebeten League of Legends Account verkaufen. Ich bin Erstbesitzer des Accounts. Der Account ist nie schlecht aufgefallen. Zum Account: - Level 30 - 780 Wins