Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB lvl 30 UNRANKED (EU) - Payment with Paypal

Discussion on WTB lvl 30 UNRANKED (EU) - Payment with Paypal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB lvl 30 UNRANKED (EU) - Payment with Paypal

Hi guys,

i looking for an account with lvl 30, i'm not interested at how much normal match have, but i want an account UNRANKED.
If u have some good skins i'm happy.

MOST IMPORTANT: i want with account the original E-MAIL u have create this account, for no scam way.

Payment with paypal

Pm for offers, thanks

bump

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF LoL Account EU West Unranked [B] Paypal, PSC
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, looking for a lol account should be on EU west and preferably unranked. Some runes should be existent too. Thats it basically. Can pay 15€ Paypal or PSC. Best regards Skype: mike111994
EU 2106/95k IP in runes, 2,5k RP, US Unranked 1k wins - both 60€ via paypal!
03/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, After a hard decision I have decided to quit league of legends and pass my account to someone else. Current IP/RP: 9726 IP 2498 RP Platinum rating: 1960 season 1
EU 2106/95k IP in runes, 2,5k RP, US Unranked 1k wins - both 60€ via paypal!
03/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, After a hard decision I have decided to quit league of legends and pass my account to someone else. EU ACC: Current IP/RP: 9726 IP 2498 RP Platinum rating:
[Help] You are not able to complete your payment with PayPal [Help]
12/02/2011 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Huhu Leute. Ich habe auf meinen PayPal account eine Summe von 96,82€ gezahlt bekommen. Jetzt wollte ich mit PayPal eine Summe von 50€ bezahlen nur jetzt steht dort: " You are not able to complete your payment with PayPal " Wieso funktioniert das nicht? Was muss ich machen, dass das klappt? Brauche Hilfe ._.
[S] Chartransfer [B] Paypal payment
07/04/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
LF Chartransfer EU Account -> Kreditkarte/T-Online ICQ Contact : 441-234-296