Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Awesome Account: Infos inside!

Discussion on [WTS]Awesome Account: Infos inside! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[WTS]Awesome Account: Infos inside!

Since im tired from League of Retards im going to sell my account.

Server: EU West
Current Elo: 2308
Champions: 77
Skins: 50
Runepages: 10

Im tired as fuck so I'll just write which champions are not owned:
  • Caitlyn
  • Fizz
  • Galio
  • Hecarim
  • Kennen
  • Kog'Maw
  • Leona
  • Lulu
  • Miss Fortune
  • Nautilus
  • Rumble
  • Sejuani
  • Shen
  • Swain
  • Trundle
  • Varus
  • Viktor
  • Volibear
  • Yorick
  • Ziggs

For runes, check this:
  • Marks:
  • Seals:
  • Glyphs:
  • Quints:

More useless statistics:
  • Season 1: 22XX Elo
  • Normal: 100X Wins / 72X Loss
  • Riot Points: 1 (This is kinda sad but true, LOL)
  • Influence Points: 52k (Almost 53k, no idea what to buy)
  • Screenshot: *

*Do note that I censored most statistics out of my profile to safe my account from possible actions by riot. Selling "high"elo accounts is not easy since players can recognize you easy and report this after. I spend a fuckload of time and energy in this account - more informations to those who are actually interested in buying my account. Not in my favor, still needed - I dont wanna risk anything.

For skins: Just ask, im to lazy to list all of them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling my Runescape Account [infos inside]
04/16/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
hello I played this game for quite a long time now, but I dont have any fun in playing it anymore so I decided to sell it: http://pokit.org/get/img/062a4342a102cab32a421edc 81a799b9.jpg http://pokit.org/get/img/d8f65b513d964e26b3ea10f6 12e025af.jpg http://pokit.org/get/img/8e148f9f6a3b7d86d8f6aa00 f9850237.jpg
[Selling] Platinum account ( ALL INFOS INSIDE )
03/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone , I'm selling my account on US. I've decided to make a detailed thread so that you know what you're paying for. Elo: Currently 1930+ Runes: 10 rune pages: Marks ( Red runes ): Greater mark of strenght ( +0,95 attack damage )x9
[Selling] Pro account 2230+ ( US/NA ) Infos inside
03/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! I'm selling my account because I don't have the time to play anymore ( Real life OP ). Summaries: Pros: Very high elo account Missing 10 champs or so All needed T3 runes with 10 pages Godly ranked stats
[Selling] Pro account 2230+ ( US/NA ) Infos inside
03/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys! I'm selling my account because I don't have the time to play anymore ( Real life OP :p ). Summaries: Pros: Very high elo account Missing 10 champs or so All needed T3 runes with 10 pages
[WTB] Eu-West lvl 30 account.. infos inside
10/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, Im interested in buying a lol 30lvl account with almost all champions (less than 5 remaining and yeah Im demanding), a big variety of skins(not less than 25) but it sure contains Nocturne(+skin) also a big variety of runes (physical dmg, critical dmg/chance, attackspeed e.t.c). Because of a fail sale 2 PSC cards left in my hands (1 of 25€ and 1 of 50€) it was a very good offer since the account had all champions and more than 100 skins but something went wrong and the sale...