Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eu-West/East ELO Pushing Service by 2k player

Discussion on Eu-West/East ELO Pushing Service by 2k player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
Eu-West/East ELO Pushing Service by 2k player

I´d like to offer my ELO-Pushing-Service, my service is cheap and I can push your ELO most times in 1-2 days.

I am playing league of legends for 2 years. My topelo was 2200 and it was 2k when I sold the Account on eBay.

[[]

After pushing my second account I recognized that it is kinda easy to push low ELO accounts. My second account is now 18xx.

Prices:
0~1400= 15€/100 elo
0~1600= 20€/100 elo
1600~1800= 25€/100 elo

Payment: paypal, sometimes psc

My Skype: iviidis

Any questions left? Feel free to ask!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lolacc.jpg (252.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg eloboost.jpg (175.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 04/27/2012, 21:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am interested I will add u in skype
Old 04/29/2012, 17:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
trusted
he pushed my Account in a few days 0 problems
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUWest/East] Elo pushing Service!
02/18/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 204 Replies
Feedback This are some examples of the gamehistory: http://image.lawl-dev.com/e2e43e341c0bd71f254a878 ae98f8237.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/jDzab.jpg
[Premium] EU-West ELO Boosting Service - 1.9 k elo player (Cheapest on the market)
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
[Premium] EU-West ELO Boosting Service - 1.9 k elo player (Cheapest on the market)
04/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello Everyone I am a player 1.9k elo player with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further! I've boosted friends before for fun due to queue times being quite long on my main account or just because i'm bored and have recently had my first paid elo boost, which went very smoothly. Why not try to earn some money on a game i've...
[Premium] EU-West ELO Boosting Service (quality w/ 2k+ elo player)
04/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to offer you one of the only premium boosting services on the EU-West server. I've boosted friends before for fun due to queue times being quite long on my main account or just because i'm bored and have recently had my first paid elo boost, which went very smoothly. Why not try to earn some money on a game i've played very actively for over 2 years? Really could use the cash. Anyway i'll give you some background information about myself as I have played League...
Elo BOOST SERVICE(2k elo player eu west)
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello everyone I found out many ppl are complaining about being in elo hell while theirs skilll is higher , so here i come to let u get into ur skill lvl due to me raising ur elo. im former 2k elo eu west player the prices for my service might look expenesive but they are actually not