Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying skins

Discussion on Buying skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying skins

Like it says i want to buy skins like PAX Jax, RIOT Nasus, PAX Sivir, PAX TF and RIOT Nasus.

PM ME

You go first or we get a MM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LoL Account with many champs + many skins
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Hey there, i am looking for League of Legends Account with many champs(prefer all) and many many skins :) ( i <3 skins) or much Riot Points on it, so that i can buy them myself. Wins/Looses/Rating/Level doesnt matter, doesnt have to be something special, the only thing that is important to me, is that the leaves are not visible. Write me a PN/Email or post your account details in here Thanks and have a nice day
Buying great Lol NA Accounts! Lots of Heroes/High Elo/Skins etc
03/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Skype - edlerislegend i can spend up to 250 USD, and yes i have a bank verified paypal
Buying great Lol NA Accounts! Lots of Heroes/High Elo/Skins etc
02/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Buying Lvl 30 Na account with ranks untouched 30$ or negotiable if you got good skins
12/19/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I will buy right now if you got one with paypal. Ranks must be untouched. I will pay more if you got good skins. Just pm me the price. Really tired of waiting for sellers to get their account ready.
[Buying] NA/EU League of Legends Account with wide selection of champs n skins
09/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Anyone selling their account do drop me a msg or email with offer. Prefer a level 30 account and wide selection of skins,runes and champs. Willing to pay more for rare/limited edition skins acct. Drop me a msg email with the champs runes n skin info and your exected price. p.s Serious seller only. Email [email protected]