Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling: Lv30 EU West/NA Accounts

Discussion on Selling: Lv30 EU West/NA Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling: Lv30 EU West/NA Accounts

After having played for a long time on both servers, I am done with this game and wish to sell my accounts.

NA Account
Contains 70+ Champions (as seen in picture below). Comes with a lot of regular Skins for the characters I mainly played, several (semi)Legendary Skins (Nunu, Kog, Twitch), a few Limited Edition Skins (PAX Jax, Riot Singed, Olympics skins, some Classic Skins) and an abundance of extra Rune Pages. Has all Runes to set up an optimal page for any role, including Champion-specific ones such as Akali.

The account is lv30, has an above average Ranked 5v5 Rating (1400+) and has a positive Win/Loss Ratio in each of the respective game types (3v3, 5v5 and Dominion).

There is over 10k IP present, as well as some RP.

The account has never been warned/banned. Wanting to sell since I'm done playing after this many months. Just change the name after purchase to make it completely yours. There's already some RP available to do so.

EU-West Account
Contains 60+ Champions (as seen in picture below). Comes with a lot of regular Skins for the characters I mainly played, several (semi)Legendary Skins (Nunu, Kog, Twitch), Limited Skins (UFO Corki, some Classic Skins) and an abundance of extra Rune Pages. Has all Runes to set up an optimal page for any role, including Champion-specific ones such as Akali.

The account is lv30, has no Ranked Rating this season and has a positive Win/Loss Ratio in each of the respective game types (3v3, 5v5 and Dominion).

There is over 4k IP present, as well as 1k+ RP.

The account has never been warned/banned. Wanting to sell since I'm done playing after this many months. Just change the name after purchase to make it completely yours. There's already some RP available to do so.

PM me with offers :-), will provide pictures of Runes and skins on demand. Available on Skype as well, PM for contact details.

I accept PayPal only.
Old 04/18/2012, 10:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested in the EU West Account, add me on skype jeff.blake.enslow