Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] WTS Elo Boosting (0-1600 Elo) / [PROMO: 2 Free 50-Elo Boosts]

Discussion on [NA] WTS Elo Boosting (0-1600 Elo) / [PROMO: 2 Free 50-Elo Boosts] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] WTS Elo Boosting (0-1600 Elo) / [PROMO: 2 Free 50-Elo Boosts]

Hey. I'm a Platinum player on the NA server, and I'm offering an ELO boost service.
  • This is only for the North American (NA) server. If you want proof of my credentials, I'll give you my account name to add in-game when we talk privately.

• I am only boosting ELOs from 0 to 1600.

• I charge $15.00 USD for every 100 ELO. {$1.50 for every 10 ELO}

• I only accept payments through Paypal.

• Contact Information:
    E-mail:

PROMOTION: For the first two people to reply in this thread with their Skype name/E-mail address, I will boost your Elo until I have done at least 50 rating.
  • Requirements: Post here with your Skype name or E-mail address then contact me through one or the other. I am doing this to obtain trust on this website, so I will require you to have a registered account on here to comment on my work and give thanks.

AVAILABLE FREE BOOSTS (WILL UPDATE THREAD WHEN THERE ARE NONE LEFT): 2
Old 04/16/2012, 08:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 04/16/2012, 08:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm'd
Old 04/16/2012, 08:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRUTHLESSx View Post
E-mail me, message me on Skype, or message me on here.
Old 04/16/2012, 09:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soladec View Post
If you want proof of my credentials, I'll give you my account name to add in-game when we talk privately.
was trying to take soladec up on his free 50 elo offer, but as soon as i asked to see said credentials he removed me from skype and declined my in game friend request.