Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Elo Boost NA & EU

Discussion on [WTS] Elo Boost NA & EU within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Elo Boost NA & EU

Hello,

I am Season 1&2 platinum player around the 2100 ELO range. For various safety reasons, I will not post my main account name. However, I have recently created a smurf in which I have a 90% win rate on, getting 1900 ELO in just 30 games. That's right, only 30 games.

I will provide screenshots to anyone who needs them via PM etc. This proves that I am more than capable of getting platinum elo extremely. Personally, it only took me 2 days even though in the recent patch ELO gain for placement matches were reduced from 45-50 to 35-40.

----

I will accept all ELO jobs to 1900.
My prices are as followed...

0-1500 = 10 euro paysafecard per 100 ELO.

1500-1700 = 20 euro paysafecard per 100 ELO.

1700-1900 = 30 euro paysafecard per 100 ELO.

I will also do fresh LVL 30 accounts at a cheaper price that we can negotiate if it has enough runes/champions.

----

I will duo-que with anyone on my various smurfs, which will accommodate to your ELO, to help you win if you do not trust me with your account information or just prefer to duo-que and let me tell you what you did wrong and what you can improve on.

I expect 10 euro paysafecard per 4 games.

----

I also do coaching for 10 euro paysafecard per hour.

----

Questions.

Why are my prices so cheap? They are not "so" cheap, they're just cheaper than everyone on ePVP because I believe I will need to get customers to trust me and buy me at a lower price, because I am new here.

Do you only accept euro paysafecards? No, I just put that as a basic measurement because I know a lot of people here are european and prefer that. I primarily prefer paysafecards for both EU & NA as they are safer. If you have RP cards, I can do that too, however if you could get a paysafecard, please do that instead.

Do you accept PayPal? As explained in the last question, I feel PSC is the safest way as PayPal has chargebacks. So no, I do not accept PayPal at all.

-----

Thank you.
Old 04/14/2012, 15:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 700
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,200
how do I know that you are not scammst
Old 04/14/2012, 15:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
I have one rep so far, I continue to grow rep. It's a trust system.

!bump

!bump
Closed Thread