Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need 30 lvl, for Dota 2

Discussion on Need 30 lvl, for Dota 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need 30 lvl, for Dota 2

Want 30 lvl account, give you Dota 2 for it, ELO no worst 1100, skype babin_o

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] PSC 10€ [S] Dota 2 Key
08/14/2012 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Steht psc ist nocht nit da hole die wenn sich einer meldet
s dota 2
08/11/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
hallo wie gesagt suche ich nen dota 2 acc oder nen invite gebe psc oder nen ubisoft acc mit assasins creed 2 und brotherhood plus splinter celll convintion
Suche Steam Acc mit dota 2 oder dota 2 key
05/14/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hi ich suche wie oben nochmal steht einen dota2 steam acc oder einen dota 2 key! Biete dafür 2 steam acc an oder einen League of Legends Account. Genaueres über die steam acc oder league of legends acconts bekommt ohr per pm. (Verkaufe auch Acc´s) lg Andredererst Edit: Trade nur per Middle Men oder ihr gebt first!!! push
HoN or DotA
06/05/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 33 Replies
As we all know, or at least 80% of us knows that DOTA is the Real game, and HoN is just a copy cat of DotA, and hail to Icefrog. I don't mean any offences for HoN Creators, or in other words, I Don't blame the HoN copycats for copying such a Great and holy game as dota. For who doesn't know DotA : It means Defense of the Ancients. Created by IceFrog, MANY Years ago, and if you check out DotA, you'll find that HoN is just a graphical edition of DotA or in other word, edited copy of DotA....
LoL/Dota/... in 3D
03/10/2011 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
i dont know if its the right place to post it, but i just want to inform the ppl that play Lol and like the play style of Dota. There will be a upcoming game called Loco online. its like Dota/Lol/.. but in 3D and playing a char like in MMO the close Beta is on May 17th, you can still register for it. Publisher: games everything - Land of Chaos Online - alaplaya.net Prom-Trailer: http://video.mmosite.com/default.php?controller=r esource&action=play&id=10933