Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EU West account with Pax TF

Discussion on Selling EU West account with Pax TF within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EU West account with Pax TF

Hello, I am selling League of Legends Account on EU West.
The account has:

1400 Elo (70 games played)
90 Champions (Missing champions are: Lulu, Nautilus, Sejuani, Viktor and Zigs)
10 pages for runes
1000+ Normal games played (535wins)
71 Skins not including the 2 that you can get free through facebook/youtube.

INCLUDES SPECIAL AND UNAVAILABLE SKINS

There is few SPECIAL skins that you will NEVER get, and some that might be available in the future.
Only with my account:
Pax Twisted Fate
Pax Jax
Includes also Pax Sivir (This is the whole Pax collection as of right now)

Those skins cost around around $250 on ebay, you are unable to get them. What is even more amazing that Pax TF is on EU West. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get one on EU West as codes from pax don't work on EU because they were produced before EU west was introduced. I achieved it by knowing a friend in RIOT who agreed to trade my NA code for EU skin. YOU WILL NOT have any problems, what you WILL have is tons of questions and amazement from people. Just imagine, being the only one on EU West with that skin. Many people will be jealous, trust me.

Skins that are currently unavailable, and who knows if they will ever be available again.
Riot Nasus
Pax Sivir
Pharo Amumu
Red Riding Annie
Definitely Not Blitzcrank
Judgment Kayle
Shamrock Malphitie
Vizier Malzahar
Festive Maokai
Haunting Nocturne
Sasquach Nunu
Blacksmith Poppy
Professor Ryze
Hextech Sion
Spectacular Sivir
Scuba Gragas

SKINS (Not included Monarch Kogmaw and Deep Sea kog)(Missed them when making pictures)

RUNES

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I have posted this account on ebay. I have around 600 positive feedback, I am not looking to scam anyone.
Old 04/05/2012, 04:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much?
Old 04/05/2012, 23:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppen View Post
how much?
pmed
Old 04/06/2012, 00:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepaap View Post
How much are you looking for? Ilyes.Satouri on skype.
340$
as I said, the pax skins alone are 250$ on NA, considering almost none has Pax TF on EU West, it significantly increases its value, not including the nasus and other skins that will be unavailable. Also, tons of skins, and hours put into the account, but that really doesn't matter.