Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell nice lol account

Discussion on Sell nice lol account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell nice lol account

Hey I want to sell my League of Legends account:

Lvl30 / 502 wins normal game
All champs except: nautilus, trundle, sejuani and skarner
Lot of skins (almost 1 per champ) and 3 legendary ones (kog/vlad/tristana)
1456 elo
7500 IP
18 pages runes !!!(all runes available)

PM if interested with a price proposition
Old 04/05/2012, 06:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell]Lvl 30 (EU-W) Very Nice Account
11/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hi, ich verkaufe hiermit meinen LoL-Acc. Er ist Level 30 (EU-W). Besitzt 7k IP Besitzt 500 RP Ungefähr 950 Normal Wins Bronze Symbol (Season 1) Champs: ( 72 )
[Sell]RS Acc118/128 Nice account!96herb&93RC!Paypal or PSC
07/02/2011 - Runescape Trading - 24 Replies
Hello everyone, I want to sell my RuneScape account. I started playing end 2005 but now it gets boring. I'm not playing RuneScape anymore so I want to sell it. Here some screens to have a look at my account: (Note: I've never botted on this account!) http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/8611/inlogsche rm.png (I gonna remove the email today;I don't know how I can remove the recovery questions but I will give the answers of them when u buy the acc)...
[SELL]Nice S4 league acc[SELL] oder Tausche gegen Cmbat arms acc
01/15/2011 - S4 League Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Leute! Ich möchte mein acc vk. Die bilder sind in dem ordener Link------>MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Macht einfach angebote nehme nur psc doer einen Combat arms acc mit permwaffen!!!
Sell nice account check them i m quiting...
05/24/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all elitepvpers member, i m here to sell all my account on archlord. 1° Archon - Account with a archer 66 with ice armor and greaves of robindole ( chaotic frontier ), 1 blode with stamina, 1 karkaen with wings lvl 1 and cast ring 5% with 6% resistance stone, the best elite gloves and bots and healm with ashtal. ( he is with 94 % casting time reduced only with lens + ) and a good bow around 1 k wc in bag . 2° Archon - Account with a berseker 71 with 2 blodes and karkaen, one blode...