Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Duo Queue service (NA server)

Discussion on [WTB] Duo Queue service (NA server) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
closed

closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche duo queue m8
02/20/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey :) .. wie der titel schon sagt duche ich einen Partner mit dem ich rankeds spielen kann um aus meiner verkackten elo rauszukommen. .. grad ebend schon wieder ein game gespielt und wieder 3 trolls drinnen gehabt und ich bin es einfach leid ! so macht es einfach kein spaß -.- .. aber schluss mit dem geQQe . wer interesse hat der kann sich ja mal bei mir melden . würde mich freuen :)
SWTOR bypass server queue
12/29/2011 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
I've noticed that once you get into your respective server (you need to queue the first time) and log out back out to the character selection screen, you do not get thrown back into the queue; no big deal there. However if you like me are able to leave your computer on overnight this means no queue when you want to carry on playing! I've left my PC logged into the character select screen for several hours and haven't had to re-queue... Not really an exploit but I've been using it given...
08/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Been in the queue for 6 hours. Seriously wth! Is this normal, or is the queue messed up, and i should just exit and constantly relog till i get in?