Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2x Nasus K9 and 1x Pax Sivir skins CHEAP

Discussion on Selling 2x Nasus K9 and 1x Pax Sivir skins CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3 K9-Nasus Skins + Nasus Champion
08/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
K-9 Nasus : • K9 Nasus Skin • Comes with Nasus if you don't have it. • Obtained from ComicCon NYC. • This was given to me by Nikasaur and Phreak themselves. • Code is UNUSED. Price : $15~$20
wts Pax sivir x2 and k9 nasus skins
06/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
As i said in title, want to sell both of those skins sivir and nasus will be 15e if they go together or 10e each! i do trades only via PSC So if you want one of them feel free to contact me on skype : timetraveler90
WTS pax skins sivir and riot police nasus
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
welcome everyone i have today for sale 2 skins pax sivir - this code works only on Europe west and east (i used this code on north america server so you cant use it 2 times on same server ,it works just once on every server) police riot nasus-same as sivir works only on Europe west and east server i dont have paypal , as a payment i can take paysafecards or bank transfers if u are from spain offers i can take is propably 20 euro for sivir and 10-15 for nasus
H: Pax Sivir and K-9 Nasus used on NA W: AW Cait, skins, RP cards for NA
12/02/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Title says it. Post here or PM if interested.
[Selling] 3 K9-Nasus Skins + Comes with Champion for free.
11/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I have 3 Unused K9 Nasus Keys that come with Nasus. I got them from NYCC (New York Comic Con.) Info : • Keys are UNUSED & REDEEMABLE. • Key comes with K9 Nasus Skin & Nasus Champion (If you don't have him.) • This is an Exclusive Skin, you cannot but this in the store. This is only for people who attend Conventions and Riot Staff give them out. Price : $15 USD OR $15 Riot Point Card.