Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WATCH OUT FOR DeathTheK!d

Discussion on WATCH OUT FOR DeathTheK!d within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WATCH OUT FOR DeathTheK!d

DeathTheK!d is a scammer becareful of trades with him.

i was in talks with him for 3 days and we couldnt find a middle man so i decided sense his rep was ok i would go first he let me on saying he paid he paid but when i asked him to share screens on skype he just went afk said he would change the email but not the password and he did both. carful to others im in the process of retrieving the account trade with him at your own risk
Old 04/03/2012, 19:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yep is true i speak with him to buy my LoL account like 3-4 days and i should find best MM for LoL with +50-60 trades and when i found one he said that he will put the money in the paypal and in 2-3 days we trade. After 4 days he delete me and bye bye.
Old 04/03/2012, 19:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 87/0/11
No MM? I'm all around the forums for a reason

I hope support can get it back, it shouldn't be too hard anyway
Old 04/03/2012, 19:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i didn´t trade the acc but the problems is that hes a stupid guy... 1 week speaking with him and after he delete me wtf

PD: answer to the pm