Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA acc selling 5 rune pages and lots of runes 38 champions 19 skins -----> ~~CHEAP~~

Discussion on NA acc selling 5 rune pages and lots of runes 38 champions 19 skins -----> ~~CHEAP~~ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow NA acc selling 5 rune pages and lots of runes 38 champions 19 skins -----> ~~CHEAP~~

Selling North America account with 38 champions 19 skins 5 rune pages with lots of runes 520 wins normal no elo send me your offer ( i prefer paysafecard)

Runes pic

Champions pic

Skins:
Nightraven Fiora
Royal Guard Fiora
Arctic Ops Kennen
Dynasti Ahri
Midnight Ahri
Imperial Lux
Temple Jax
Amethyst Ashe
Primal Udyr
Karate Kennen
Prestigious Leblanc
Explorer Ezreal
Galactic Nasus
Stinger Akali
Frosted Ezreal
Chosen Master Yi
Minuteman Gangplank
Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate

Tags
cheap account, good account, north america, paysafecard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELL]EU-W 1320+Elo, 70 champions, 3 rune pages+LOTS OF RUNES -> Cheap.
03/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Here we go. I want to sell a Lvl 30 EU-W account. It doesn't have free transfer. The account has 3 rune pages, a lot of runes suitable for any role you play, a lot of champions and a few skins. I want 40 Euros for the account, Paypal if possible. Pictures: Normal stats ->
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
SELL LoL lvl30, 1800+ Elo, 10 rune pages, lots of runes and champions.
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai. Today Im giving u a chance to buy a League of Legends account with: -Level 30 -1830 Solo queue rating:cool::cool: (Top rating 1935, gold banner) -10 rune pages:) -lots of runes (look at screen shoots):bandit: -lots of champions (look at screen shots):pimp: -900 normal games wins:mofo: -16 skins:cool: - account is at the west server + will get dodge refund for runes. imgur: the simple image sharer
S> NA/US LoL lv. 30 60+ champs +skins +6 rune pages +lots of runes
06/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This level 30 account is in the north american server. I can provide screenshots if necessary. Im looking for at least $50 because I have invested over $200 in RP. I have several legendary skins including space teemo. I have alot of the newer champs w/ skin bundles as well. Account is very current as of june 2011. Paypal only please at this time. AIM Instant Messenger: surfnaked1986 email: [email protected]