Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Good LoL Account with 65 Champs ] 10 or more skins. [S]PSC, E*gold

Discussion on [B] Good LoL Account with 65 Champs ] 10 or more skins. [S]PSC, E*gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[B] Good LoL Account with 65 Champs ] 10 or more skins. [S]PSC, E*gold

VERKAUFT!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA Acc 10 Euro (23 Champs, 6 Skins, Good Runes)
12/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey, Im trying to sell that cheap US account. We can go with middleman or some auction site to make it safer. Prefered paypal or psc. Id accept some xp boosts, maybe some skin code or anything else either :p Make offers ^^ Everything on screen below.
[B]Eu West - Account - Viele Champs / Skins [S] Psc / E*Gold
10/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Guten Tag ;) Ich biete somit meinen LoL Eu-West Account zum Verkauf an! Informationen zum Account : http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/accinfos6 8y4bierwc.png Auf dem Account vorhandene Champions : http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/championsn 8rzfl14ch.png
Gold rated NA account, tons of champs + beta skins
10/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
If you want to avoid ELO hell, the account is currently high 1600's. I have a gold season 1 banner. I own all but 6 champions(including all the new champs up to this date). I own every top ELO champion that has been seen in tournament play. I have rare beta test skins as well. I have well over 20+ skins. Off the top of my head... Every Anivia Skin Prof. Ryze BROLAF OLAF Grungy nunu
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.
Selling Good Elo/skins/champs US account
04/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Solo Q elo: 1503 top: 1630 Premade 5v5: 1541 top: 1541 3v3 premade: unranked 0-0 180-160 normals Champs: Akali (Stinger Akali) Amumu Anivia