Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Really nice lol account (euWest) - Need 2 copies of diablo2+lod cdkeys

Discussion on Really nice lol account (euWest) - Need 2 copies of diablo2+lod cdkeys within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Really nice lol account (euWest) - Need 2 copies of diablo2+lod cdkeys

they are cheap onlnie, or if you aleready ahve them is good too!

account is around 1300 elo (game not isntalled atm) and i have 65+ champs 40skins - runes for everything + 10rune pages

skins included are ledgendary kogmaw + chogath skins

about 500games normal and 200ranked.

bumppppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling EuWest nice lol acc
02/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i whant to sell my lol acc the acc lvl is 30 the acc has 57 heroes and a lot of skins 1or 2 sikn for each hero its a low elo acc has like 1082 elo it has 9 rune page etc i wts it if u have other offer i can also trade it tnx my skype is: exstasy71
Buy EUwest LOL account lvl 30!
01/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
IM buying a LOL account! Has to be: lvl 30 EUWEST More than 40 Champs. decent amount of Runes. And some skins( the more the better ) I can trade it for a wow account worth around 200$ Add me at skype for the offers :Oscaroen97
Sell EuWest Account
01/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello im selling 30 lvl euw lol acc http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5961/76949043. png all info here. if ur interested pm me skype : ken.man6 paypment only paypal 12eu
Buy] Level 30 EuWest Account
11/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking for a level 30 EuWest Account. I will offer with a PSC. Transfer trough MM. you can add me to skype: cutiedavy
Diablo2 cdkeys
07/11/2008 - Diablo 2 - 8 Replies
Hayho :D Und zwar ich wollt einfach mal ganz dreist fragen, ob wer vll ein paar classic und lod keys zu viel hat, weil mit dem botten is ganz schön kacke mit nur einem cd key, also wenn ihr welche net brauch könnt ihr sie mir gerne per pm schicken wäre super :> mfg Sp4wNi :>