Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 1940+ S2 ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTS 1940+ S2 ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 1940+ S2 ACCOUNT

Hey guys! I'm selling my league of legends account , it is currently 1940+ in solo queue ( Season 2 ). My account was platinum at season 1 too , that means you'll have the exclusive jarvan skin .

There is currently about 5k rp on the account and 4.8k IP.
We'll do this via Skype so make sure to PM me your skype name , I will take the highest offer. If you want a proof of the ownership , I can share screen and show you.

Let the offers begins! ( Don't even bother if you're offering less than 100$ )

Here's a little sneak peek of what you'll get ( I can provide more screenshots on skype if you want more of champions , runes , etc.) :

Updated as of 06/03/2012.
Old 03/07/2012, 14:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me ur skype ^^ i got offa 4 you!
Old 03/07/2012, 17:45   #3

Bumpy!
Old 03/07/2012, 20:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentonthurston12 View Post
Bumpy!
My turn!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account
07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years. It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P The account has: Level 20 Warrior/Ranger He has Razorstone axe The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though Purple Eternal Shield 7k gold
WTS 1940+ S2 account
03/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! I'm selling my league of legends account , it is currently 1940+ in solo queue ( Season 2 ). My account was platinum at season 1 too , that means you'll have the exclusive jarvan skin . There is currently about 5k rp on the account and 4.8k IP. We'll do this via Skype so make sure to PM me your skype name , I will take the highest offer. If you want a proof of the ownership , I can share screen and show you. Let the offers begins! ( Don't even bother if you're offering less...
[?]So I have this code in my sr.cs ( to make it so you auto ride a hosre in map 1940
03/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 29 Replies
Ok so I need abit of help I have tryed really hard on this code so when you enter the map 1940 ( steed race map ) you will automaticaly ride a horse and before you say you need to add stuff in character.cs this code wont just work for ur info I have done that just finishing of adding the command ive done the smjoin varibles and stuff also done the npc etc etc used tdm as a base anyway here is my code using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Collections; using...
WTT Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account !
03/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys , I want to trade Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account lvl 75+ . Contact me for more informations: [email protected] Xfire: akasnake Thanks! :)