Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Jobs Sales ~ Done By A 2k Elo Streamer

Discussion on Elo Jobs Sales ~ Done By A 2k Elo Streamer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Elo Jobs Sales ~ Done By A 2k Elo Streamer

Currently in need for a account around 1200 elo, prices will go down if your account is in that range, contact me on skype for more info

* I WILL STREAM ALL GAMES PLAYED ON YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN WATCH ME AND SEE WHAT I DO *

Hello EPvPers. I use to elo boost back in the day with my team. I have now quit league and I now am a manager of a many online business/services. My elo booster, T3azer (Look him up in game) is now taking accounts for elo boosting. He is a 2.2k AD player that is trusted within the league community and highly skilled in playing all roles at any elo. Our services are so cheap because of how fast accounts are being completed, their will always be space open for your account to be serviced.

Prices are always subject to change and can be lowered depending on your situation.

Only Accept Paypal.

Prices: - Please Note That Prices WILL change Depending On Your Elo Gain

Anything under 1500 elo is 20 USD per 100 elo
1500-1600 elo - 25 USD
1600-1700 elo - 30 USD
1700-1800 elo - 40 USD
1800-1900 elo - 50 USD
1900-2000 elo - 70USD
2000-2100 elo - 90 USD
2100-2200 elo - 110 USD

Deals: N/A

All currency is in USD, please convert it if you would like to see the price for where you are from
I do Accept EU Jobs Please Add Me On Skype For Further Information

I only accept pay pal and will discuss prices with you via skype
All payments for Elo Services will be taken upfront.

IF YOU LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WHILE 'IM CURRENTLY ON IT OR IF I CANT LOG INTO IT WHEN I NEED TO CONTINUE SERVICE, YOUR SERVICE WILL BE OVER AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE RAISED.

*Proof of account -

Quotes From Customers;

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlebeach View Post
Finished my accnt in less than 2 days (low 1200's to 1500). Did such a good job that I'm having him add another 100 ELO for good measure, lol.

He's always on skype in the evening and keeps you updated on what's going on.

Yes, I know I'm new here (found this site b/c I was searching for an ELO coach on google) but send me a PM and I'll give u my skype or In game name and add you if want to talk to me to see I'm a real person.
Quote:
finished my 2nd boost today (1500 -1600). Good service, even got me a penta in mah stats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrek View Post
hes currently starting my account

This service is fast and its reliable, he payed him to get me 80 ELO from 177X-185X in 5hours! very reliable and would let him on my account again! Recommended service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litheon View Post
He is about to start boosting me now. I am paying half of it upfront and will pay the other half when he is halfway done the boosting process. Will post again when he is done.

Edit: Boosted me about 200 elo in a little over 2 full days of playing. He was very good at communicating with me over skype and offered to stream the boosting if I wanted it to. Was a very fast and cheap boost and I would recommend as a booster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krager01 View Post
update: finished with flying colors.. ! thank u sir haha would use this guy for a life time

Quote:
Originally Posted by passgas View Post
Very good service, only lost a few games from 1400-1700. Would definitely do it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanuza18 View Post
He started my acc,he already won 2 games,ill post when he finish

Finished,trusted and pro streamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tAKt View Post
Vouch, job finished without issue.

Before:

After:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/26/2012, 01:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I write with him, he sounds pretty nice. hes doing my job atm .

he streams and all sounds pretty nice!

ill feedback it later more.

ty
Old 02/26/2012, 02:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtazyyBro View Post
I write with him, he sounds pretty nice. hes doing my job atm .

he streams and all sounds pretty nice!

ill feedback it later more.

ty
This guy is a scammer, someone please link me on the correct section of the site to report him
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2012, 11:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey there , I just wanna know where I can contact you and where do you play (NA , EUW , EUNE) ?
Old 02/26/2012, 15:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by quakyy View Post
hey there , I just wanna know where I can contact you and where do you play (NA , EUW , EUNE) ?
Contact me on skype, for elo jobs i can do any server, i personally play on NA
Old 02/26/2012, 21:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY U TALK TO ME SCAMMER WTF
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2012, 18:19   #7

bumppppppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtazyyBro View Post
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY U TALK TO ME SCAMMER WTF
You added me in skype, I played a game on your account and won the game. Streamed it and all, after that you logged off skype and deleted me. You also changed your account information after I asked for 50% of the payment before I continue.

Hope you feel proud that you scammed someone for one game
Old 03/13/2012, 21:47   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is about to start boosting me now. I am paying half of it upfront and will pay the other half when he is halfway done the boosting process. Will post again when he is done.

Edit: Boosted me about 200 elo in a little over 2 full days of playing. He was very good at communicating with me over skype and offered to stream the boosting if I wanted it to. Was a very fast and cheap boost and I would recommend as a booster.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2012, 23:21   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

k, working on my smurf for me, will post feedback once finished.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2012, 01:39   #10

Quote:
k, working on my smurf for me, will post feedback once finished.
Thanks will update soon
Old 03/14/2012, 06:12   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So far so good, almost halfway done with my boost. Extremely Fast service so far, will update when done!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2012, 11:56   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
So far so good, almost halfway done with my boost. Extremely Fast service so far, will update when done!
New boosters always have customers with 1-10 posts. Amazing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2012, 12:35   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I added u on skype
Old 03/15/2012, 03:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanerrr View Post
New boosters always have customers with 1-10 posts. Amazing.
I do not care how many posts they have, Nor am I a new booster. I've been doing elo jobs since season 1. I'm from a different site, please don't make accusations that I'm doing suspicious activity. Thanks, have a great day !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2012, 01:53   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Finished my accnt in less than 2 days (low 1200's to 1500). Did such a good job that I'm having him add another 100 ELO for good measure, lol.

He's always on skype in the evening and keeps you updated on what's going on.

Yes, I know I'm new here (found this site b/c I was searching for an ELO coach on google) but send me a PM and I'll give u my skype or In game name and add you if want to talk to me to see I'm a real person.
Thanks
1 User