Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(S) (NA) Level 30 acc, 74 champs, 30+ skins, 6 full runepages, 40$ paypal!

Discussion on (S) (NA) Level 30 acc, 74 champs, 30+ skins, 6 full runepages, 40$ paypal! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(S) (NA) Level 30 acc, 74 champs, 30+ skins, 6 full runepages, 40$ paypal!

SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW - 1600+//62 Champs//10 RunePages//34 Skins (Inc PAX Jax)
02/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi there, looking to sell my EU West League of Legends account. Serious buyers only. Reason for sales is i'm focusing on getting a job and more social things in life, trying to leave gaming in the past. Account : 82 RP - 4047 IP Stats Overview http://i.imgur.com/rNYmz.png Champions Owned http://i.imgur.com/CRcJt.jpg *Note i had to cut and paste 1/3 of the screen as it wouldn't show all in one screenshot. Runes and Runepages
[S] NA Level 30 6 full runepages 74 champs 30+ skins 100$ in legendary skins (40$!)
02/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have decided not to sell this
[S] EuW Acc 60-70 champs 5 -10 runepages/nice skins [O] up to 100€
02/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
+ decent runes + elo not under 1.3 - 1.35 + some ip/rp on the acc would be nice I think that's it, as I said offer up to 100€ (paypal/psc/Jsp Fg possible) Best regards bump!!!!!
[SELL][PAYPAL] TOP-Account | 54 Champs | 42 Skins | ~10k IP | 9 Runepages
02/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi Guys, Im back today with a really great account. He ownes 54 Champs and 42 skins !!! That means with nearly all champs at least 1 Skin !!! Thats just Legan... wait ... dary !!! EUW ;) He has 9 runepages and very good T3 ranked runes! His rest IP is ~10k so you can buy alot more runes ;) The skins:
[S] League of Legends Lvl 30 + Many Champs & Skins & Runepages
04/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich suche einen League of Legends Account lvl30. Er sollte möglichst viele Champions & Skins haben und auch gute Runenseiten wären nicht schlecht. Ich hatte damals meinen Account meinem bro gegeben & möchte nun selber wieder spielen ;) (1 1/2 monate her). Ich würde € über Paypal bezahlen.