Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LoL Lessons/ELO

Discussion on WTS LoL Lessons/ELO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LoL Lessons/ELO

Hello!
I have played LoL for a while now and decided recently to begin selling ELO/lessons.
Current Elo: 2.2k+

I have played with famous people such as saintvicious, hotshotgg, and theoddone many times and consistently done well with/vs them.

I will be selling elo boosting services and lessons:
Prices can be negotiated depending on where you are/how much elo you want
Lessons prices can be negotiated

Can carry you up to 1700+.

Methods of Payment:
PayPal

Prices can be negotiable depending on your elo and win loss ratio.

I will start as soon as everything is negotiated.

You will receive roughly 100 elo in about 1 week (this is the slowest is will ever take)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting ratings and lessons (EUW)
04/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 168 Replies
Hey guys, The oldest elo booster on this site is back! Boosting I've got my own personal boosting team, all boosters who work for me are at least diamond division, even some of the top 100 players work for me. Aside from that I also boost myself as I'm dia 1 myself. Having players this good do your boosting means it is a guaranteed success WITHOUT boosters using drophacks, scripts or bots. Coaching
2k+ Platnium Elo/Lessons Service!
03/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Info: Status: FREE! I Will DO ANY ELO I have been to lan events and competed on major online tournaments. Prices: Will be negotiated if interested. PM IS KEY Requirements: Nothing much really but...
GFX Lessons for Beginners 1 : Effekte !
01/11/2011 - Artist Tutorials - 23 Replies
Hey, ich hatte Lust eine kleine Tutorial Reihe für Neulinge zu starten. In der ersten Lektion, beschäftige ich mit Effekten. Ich hoffe euch hilft es ! Feed zum Tut wär super, da es erst mein 2tes ist. Hoffe es ist verständlich ! http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4141/gfxlesson 1bysontitut.jpg
FLYING LESSONS FOR AMY!!!!
02/23/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies
hAVE U experienceD flying with aMy???| DiD u saw soMeoEne do SucH a ThinG????? WeLL,ItS uR lucKy day! Dahil 22ruAn kiTA!