Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account leveling Service and elo boosting service

Discussion on Account leveling Service and elo boosting service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account leveling Service and elo boosting service

ssss
Old 11/28/2012, 18:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey add me ingame Wannabeplayer
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SERVICE] ELO boosting
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there, everyone. I just want to present my new offer. ELO boosting, just for you! I'm 1600 rated on EUW right now with top 1700. Some info about me. My name is Carol Livak, living un London, UK. 20 years old, was boosting ELO for my friends and now i just want to continue for other guys. With questions, write here. The price of my service? I don't know, it depends of how much ELO you want me to do and what's your ELO now!
LoL ELO Boosting Service
03/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, i just launched, together with some friends, a new activity of ELO boosting. We are all competent and experienced players, who decided to earn some extra money doing something we are good at, helping people getting an higher ELO. Our website reference is THIS. Visit it to check out our low prices (still promotional atm, but for a short time) and our contacts. As you can see, we are not going to scum people, but we really believe in what we are doing, so, feel free to ask us any...
WTB Elo Boosting Service.
02/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
From 1386 - 1550 for around $40. Please PM or add me in Skype. djblackout169.
Looking for Account leveling service
02/27/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 12 Replies
Hi all, As stated in thread topic. I am looking for an account leveling service as i have a busy schedule but want a high level account under my name and country of birth. 1] I will make the account with my particulars and pass it to you without changing the email. 2] Payment through paypal will be carried out whenever the character reaches a lvl limit. 90/105/115/120 *I am not against anyone keeping the valuable items or pets obtained while training my account. *The account will...