Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Boostmyelo.com domain+hosting

Discussion on [WTS] Boostmyelo.com domain+hosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Boostmyelo.com domain+hosting

Hi, i'm the owner of the boostmyelo.com website, i decided to gave a present to some high elo friends in order to help them selling their boosting services, but after a few complete boosts, they decided to give up since it took away too much time if we keep in place trainings, competitions and cups with their own teams.
Well, since the site is like unused now, i would sell it to someone that can do any kind of use. Obviously i'll give out every data, panel account, mails, ftp, sql, and everything related to that account.
The domain will still remain paid and active for 11 months and half, so it's kind of a big deal. Put your offers here, or pm me or contact me in skype: angeloc92.
I'm accepting only paypal, and i won't give out the datas first, so, either you trust me and pay first, or bring a trusted MM with you to end the transation. Happy bidding
I could even trade for some boosting service on my lol account tbh, since i gave up LoL, but i wouldnt dislike to be back at a certain ELO. Anyway, i prefer cash waiting for you ;D

forgot to add me skype account if you need infos: angeloc92
Old 02/19/2012, 20:49   #2

push
Old 02/23/2012, 14:25   #3

cmon don't be shy ^^
Old 02/27/2012, 16:23   #4

bump