Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]High End League of legends acc [S]S. 23 ACC/EQ /Metin2.de

Discussion on [B]High End League of legends acc [S]S. 23 ACC/EQ /Metin2.de within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 738/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,098
[B]High End League of legends acc [S]S. 23 ACC/EQ /Metin2.de

hi ich vertausche hier meinen high end lol acc
er hat über 80 champs!!!
über 60 skins/viele seltene wie z.b weihnachtsskins/halloweenskins/riot singed/yellow jacket shen/pax jax/pax sivir/k9 nasus)
über 900 normale spiele
eine elo die nicht unter 1250/also bronze ist
viele freunde
und einen kostenlosen transfer nach EU EAST
#

WAS ICH SUCHE?
metin2.de accs/eq auf server 23
waffensura/drachenschami 70+ mit guten eq und guten skills
einfach eine pm schreiben und/oder in skype adden

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]High End League of legends acc [S]S. 23 ACC/EQ
02/12/2012 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi ich vertausche hier meinen high end lol acc er hat über 80 champs!!! über 60 skins/viele seltene wie z.b weihnachtsskins/halloweenskins/riot singed/yellow jacket shen/pax jax/pax sivir/k9 nasus) über 900 normale spiele eine elo die nicht unter 1250/also bronze ist viele freunde und einen kostenlosen transfer nach EU EAST entfesselter-alistar pharao amumu beinahe ballkönig amumu
[B] League of Legends High acc
12/01/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good evening beautiful, So young girls do, and I offer you here in my League of Legends account. I've had enough with the game slowly. I plugged in now, every month besitmmt 20-50 € and it is slow I'm sick and tired of this game. And since I'm at work anyway only is there hardly any time for. The account is lvl 30th Has all the champions 7-8 up on the cheap cost 3100th To the screenshots I will post tomorrow as I have just one minute logincode time of 30 and now wants but in the spring....
(S) High End Diablo 2 Acc (B) League of Legends Acc
01/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hoffe bin hier nicht falsch :P Also ich such nen Wirklich High End Acc mit Chars und Items, am besten noch für diese Ladder biete dafür meinen League of Legends Acc an mit folgenden Champs: Akali Cho´gath Corki Dr.Mundo Evelyn Fiddlestick Gangplank Garen
(S) High End Acc (B) League of Legends Acc
01/24/2011 - Diablo 2 - 2 Replies
Hoffe bin hier nicht falsch :P Also ich such nen Wirklich High End Acc mit Chars und Items, am besten noch für diese Ladder biete dafür meinen League of Legends Acc an mit folgenden Champs: Akali Cho´gath Corki Dr.Mundo Evelyn Fiddlestick Gangplank Garen