Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling nalol lvl 30 rune heavy acct

Discussion on Selling nalol lvl 30 rune heavy acct within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling nalol lvl 30 rune heavy acct

I am selling my lvl 30 account, PM if interested.

This is a rune heavy account!

Own every mark rune, then atleast 14 full sets in seal and gyphs EACH.

I own atleast 15 full sets of quints.

This is a heavy played account for someone looking to become competitive, this rune heavy account is PERFECT!

Asking price 1400.00 USD. PM if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING PSF ACCT>>>>
09/13/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING PSF ACCT CAPTAIN BLUE: GUNS: ALCAD AK47, GALIL, UZI, G3A3, M110SAS, PSG1, FRF2, DRAGUNOV, DESPERADO...... MANILA PLACE 4 ONLY 400-500 or 400worth of level-up load cards...
Selling lvl 126 rs acct..
03/03/2009 - Runescape Trading - 9 Replies
give me msgs if interested..
Selling LvL 111 Rs acct for Co
12/19/2007 - Runescape Trading - 8 Replies
Selling a naked account with really good stats, this account took me forever to level up and get the stats. Im looking for a 120+ fire tao , or archer rb or not. This conquer online account can be on any server. I have full info on account and expect the same for the one you will be trading. Very Unique name, Name, Pass, Recovs, Bankpin will be given after we have come to an agreement. Here is a pic of the stats: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/TwistedChao s/Tymestats.jpg
Rune Selling Exploit
11/29/2006 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
you need 100K to start off wait for the price of say superior vigor or absorbtion to be high. open the trade window with the rune trader, then LEAVE it open for like overnight. in the morning, when more people are online, the price is likely to drop for these items. aslong as you dont refresh the trade window, you can buy a rune off someone at a reasonable price and immediately sell it to the trader for the original price when you opened the window. quick money
Rune Selling
10/17/2005 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
you need 100K to start off wait for the price of say superior vigor or absorbtion to be high. open the trade window with the rune trader, then LEAVE it open for like overnight. in the morning, when more people are online, the price is likely to drop for these items. aslong as you dont refresh the trade window, you can buy a rune off someone at a reasonable price and immediately sell it to the trader for the original price when you opened the window. quick money