Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 30 NA league of Legens account

Discussion on Selling lvl 30 NA league of Legens account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 30 NA league of Legens account

Hello.
Since i lost interest in League of Legends, I figured I'd sell it.

It's a lvl 30 NA server Account with 63 champions owned and more than 41 skins. Only 27 champions to go!
41 out of the 63 champions have at least one skin.. Some of them have 2 different skins.

The champions is a good amount of AP nukers, AD carries, Supports, Tanks, Bruisers, Junglers... Oh well, a mix of it all
The skins includes normal skins BUT.. also some Halloween and Christmas skins(That are Limited edition and wont be able to buy again).. Even some NEW Lunar skins!

Champions owned: Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Galio, Gankplank, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Karma, Karthus, Katarina Kayle, Kennen, Kog'maw, LeBlanc, Leona, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Maokai, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton, Ryze, Shyvana, Singed, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot, Vayne, Veiger, Volibear, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Yorick and Zilean.

Skins owned: Nurse Akali, Unchained Alistar, Bird of Prey Anivia, Frostfire Annie, Reverse Annie, Queen Ashe, Artic Warfare Caitlyn, Officer Caitlyn, Siren Cassiopeia, Jurrasic Cho'Gath, Bandito Fiddlesticks, Atlantean Fizz, Enchanted Galio, Gragas Esq., Snowmerdinger, Frost Queen Janna, Tempest Janna, Judgement Kayle, Karate Kennen, Deep Sea Kog'maw, Prestigious LeBlanc, Mistletoe LeBlanc, Marble Malphite, Obsidian Malphite, Festive Maokai, Sinful Succulence Morgana, Dreadknight Nasus, French Maid Nidalee, Bewitching Nidalee, Haunting Nocturne, Gothic Orianna, Freljord Rammus, Bloodfury Renekton, Boneclaw Shyvana, Mad Scientist Singed, Muse Sona, Guqin Sona, Divine Soraka, Bloodstone Taric, Badger Teemo, Cottontail Teemo, Super Teemo, Buccaneer Tristana, Vandal Twitch, Primal Udyr, Giant Enemy Crabgot, Dragonslayer Vayne, Leprechaun Veigar, Superb Villain Veigar, Tundra Hunter Warwick and Imperial Xin Zhao.

Im looking for highest bidder basicly, but if you have any questions you can contact me here on this homepage.. or on email:

OBS: Right now, there is extra RP and IP.
IP: 3148
RP: 1471

PS. I dont know how to take SS of the client without being in-game. If you can tell me how, then I'll gladly post some screenshots of the account.
Old 01/13/2012, 21:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Old 01/13/2012, 22:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
2 post rly srsly
Old 01/13/2012, 22:49   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl4k3. View Post
2 post rly srsly
Didnt ment to double post. But the person above linked another place on the forum.. Figured he ment to post it on there.. So i did.

Tags
league, legens, lvl 30, na, selling