Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling North American Level 30

Discussion on Selling North American Level 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling North American Level 30

-North American server account
-Level 30
-37 Champions
-71 Runes
-3 Skins (Riot Girl Tristana, Judgement Kayle, Unchained Alistar)
-1700 Riot Points
-1500 Influence Points

High Value over 90,000 Influence Points

Send offers

Prefer PayPal

Prefer to use any reputable Middle Man from this site

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Champions.jpg (276.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Runes.jpg (72.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Games.jpg (162.5 KB, 7 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling lvl 30 account on north american server(61 champs, 2 full rune pages an)
03/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account has 61 champions, 2 full rune pages and 1 kayle and tristana skins You can check the champs out in the images below. Name your price and please be serious about it. I need the money for my new eu account. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Selling: North American Account - Level 30
12/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, I made an account her as I wish to sell my League of Legends account. I don't play the game anymore and with the growing cost of my college tuition, I kind of need the money. It is a level 30 account on the North American server. I have been playing on it since the games release and have acquired many champions and runes. As of right now, it has 181 RP and 760 IP. http://i.imgur.com/kBDzC.jpg I currently have 71 champions.
Selling North American Account.
10/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
posting screen shots of whats on the account. keep in mind the champions are showing NOT OWNED champions. it was eaiser to do it that way then showing owned champions. post here with offers. SKINS http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/Dennis_C owles/skins.png CHAMPIONS NOT OWNED http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/Dennis_C owles/championsnotowned.png Yes this means EVERY champion to date is owned on the account.
WTS> NA North American Aion CB Key
06/19/2009 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, this is chicken604, I'm a legit seller and have sold many Perfect World coins with absolutely no complaint and customer's are always completely satisfied. Currently, I have about 3-4 keys for sale, these keys are legit and obtained from MMORPG.COM. These keys will work on your NCSoft account, allowing you to download their client and play CB starting from June 5th-7th. Keys will not be for sale after the 4th, since it's useless after that. I'll probably give keys away to friends...
any hacks for north american ver?
03/19/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
are there any hacks for north american ver of the game? i took a quick look but i don't see any off the bat.