Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Buying NA League Account

Discussion on [B] Buying NA League Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [B] Buying NA League Account

Hello, I'm looking to buy a NA League account. My primary focus is the number of champs owned and runes. The level/ELO/skins are secondary.

I only have Paypal but I'm trustworthy, I can show you my ebay account with over 150 positive transactions and prove its me, I'm not here to mess around, just want to buy an account. Can also be done by telephone directly or skype, and i'll provide you with my complete address. A middleman would be ideal. Any other security measures you can discuss with me.

Post in the thread if interested and PM me as well.
Old 12/31/2011, 20:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you pay with PSC?
Old 12/31/2011, 21:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have 54 Champs and 3 runes page, AD, AP and Tank =>
Old 01/01/2012, 05:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

chk out

i got the new champ as well , viktor ..so its 50 champs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying]NA League of legends account.
12/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am currently looking for a level 30 NA or EU-west account with a lot of champions(preferably 60+), skins, and rune page. I don't care about the Elo or the K/D ratio. Budget will be anywhere around 60$ or 50€ but I will be flexible depending on your account. Thanks.
Buying League of Legends Account
12/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I search a League of Legends Account Level 30. Some Runes and Champions are prefered. I offer 10€ Psc + 85 e*gold. Intressted ? Then make a Offer in this Thread. Hey,
Buying Level 30 NA League of Legends Account
12/08/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: jeff.blake.enslow Add me Msg me, paying up to 50 usd.
Buying a League of Legends account
10/08/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Requirements: Lvl 5-15 Alot of Champions or RP. That's it. Willing to pay a 10 euro Paysafecard. I'm not going first, or we will use a middleman for the trade.
[Buying] League of Legends 30lvl EU account
08/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im interested in buying League of Legends EU account, ready to play up to $40 top's. Account must have at least 50champions or more, some skins and have to be 30lvl. I can also offer a unique web layout for some clan site if someone is interested for much expensive League of Legends EU account (~$90-$120). Preview available at this LINK Offers to PM or : msn : [email protected] skype: subotic.milos Payment methods : Paypal or Moneybookers