Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Sivir PAX skin

Discussion on [WTB] Sivir PAX skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Sivir PAX skin

I'm interested in the Sivir PAX skin. Just the skin, not some account with the skin or anything, since I want it on my own account.

I'm on the following server: EU WEST

IF we're going WITHOUT a middleman, i will NOT go first. Because: Usually the scammer is the seller and not the buyer. I do know that trust is hard to gain around here, but that's my rules if it has to be without a middleman.
If you're interested in selling, leave a message here or send me a private message.

- Voopz
Old 12/31/2011, 12:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me your skype
Old 12/31/2011, 13:42   #3

Updated some information.

Tags
buying, league of legends, pax, sivir

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtb Pax Sivir Skin
12/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im looking for a Pax Sivir Skin. Pm me if u got one and with the price.
WTS Pax sivir skin
12/25/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As i said want to trade pax sivir skin for RP If you want to trade with me, contact me on skype : cp6uja90 or EUNE ingame cp6uja90 IM NOT A SCAMMER!!!
WTS : Pax sivir skin
08/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Went over to PAX to the riot booth to get this Pax sivir skin code. Tried to get 2 but, that didn't work out. I got it just to sell it since I am NOT interested in Sivir. Willing to trade for a $25 Riot Point code or Paysafe It ranges from $20-30 I believe so reply if you're interested. EDIT : I don't know if it works for EU so i'm only leaning towards the NA players so nothing goes wrong. Thanks
PAX sivir skin
08/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Yo i got a pax sivir skin that i dont need, i dont know the exact price so i am taking offers, paysafecards are prefered. 'I ONLY go first if you have a high trade rep or if YOU can find a trustable MM" C/o 20 Euro's
Jäger Sivir Skin ?
03/01/2011 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hi ich würde mir gerne den Jäger Sivir skin kaufen er wird bei der normalen skinauswahl angezeigt, aber im Shop kann ich ihn nicht kaufen :( Kann mir wer helfen ? :( :o