Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] 76 CHAMPIONS/44 SKINS - 1528 ELO1ST SEASON - 9 RUNES PAGES.

Discussion on [SELL] 76 CHAMPIONS/44 SKINS - 1528 ELO1ST SEASON - 9 RUNES PAGES. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] 76 CHAMPIONS/44 SKINS - 1528 ELO1ST SEASON - 9 RUNES PAGES.

Hi,

i'm selling my account, i'm a bit sad to sell it, this account was a "family" account, my children played on it and me either. We moved on, and i personnally don't have time anymore to play or to supervise my children.

So here it's the details of the account :
I'm sorry, but there is too much skins, and at the moment i don't have time to take a screenshot of all skins ( if i have to, i will )

So 44 skins, there is the list :

Stinger akali ;
Matador alistar ;
Unchained alistar ;
Pharaoh amumu ;
Bird of Prey ;
Annie in wonderland ; (LEGENDARY SKIN)
Sherwood forest ashe ;
Sheriff Caitlyn ;
Nightmare Cho'Gath ;
Red Baron Corki ; (LEGENDARY SKIN)
Explorer Ezreal ;
Spectral Fiddlesticks ;
Enchanted Galio ;
Sailor Gangplank ;
Hillbilly Gragas ;
Aviator Irelia ;
Tempest Janna ;
Victorious Jarvan IV ; (GIFT OF SEASON 1 ELO)
Angler Jax ;
Statue of Karthus ;
Pre-Void Kassadin ;
Unmasked Kayle;
Karate Kennen ;
Kennen m.d ;
Reindeer Kog'Maw;
Sorceress Lux;
Coral Reef Malphite;
Shadow Prince Malzahar;
Waterloo Miss fortune;
Blade Mistress Morgana;
Ravager Nocturne;
Grungy Nunu;
Galactic Renekton;
Bilgerat Rumble;
Divine Soraka;
Bloodstone Taric;
Cottontail Teemo,
Riot Girl Tristana;
Lil' Slugger Trundle;
Tango Twisted Fate ;
White mage Veigar ;
Veigar Greybeard ;
Big bad Warwick ;
Tundra Hunter Warwick ;

- 76 Champions :

- Account Elo: 1528 ELO 1ST SEASON and 420 WINS for 304 LOOSES:

- RUNES PAGES : 9 WITH A LOT OF RUNES.

I have to say, i had to pay almost 300-400 € for this account (skins/champs/pages runes). It was some gift for childs..

I want to sell it for 120-150€, i don't know if it's too expensiv, but i consider it's ok. (ONLY PAYPAL FOR PAYMENT)

If you want more screens, i will do it.

I don't know if i missed something, if i did, say me, and sorry for my bad english.

Best regards,
Closed Thread