Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Top LoL account for sale.

Discussion on Top LoL account for sale. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Top LoL account for sale.

Hello everyone

I'm selling my North American LoL account. The account is level 30 with 1285 normal wins and it has all champions owned and 135 skins.
I ended season 1 with gold rank so the account has both kayle and Jarvans exclusive skins. It has 517 RP and 2601 IP. This account also has the PAX Jax skin.

10/13 legendary skins including:

Demonblade Tryndamere
Nunu Bot
Lion Dance kog maw
Brolaf
Firefighter tristana
Annie in wonderland
red baron corki
The Magnificent twisted fate
gentlemen chogath
And lastly, Corporate Mundo

Champions:

Runes:

(includes +0.76 attack speed x9 but they couldn't fit in the screen shot and 1.2 mana regen per 5 at lvl 18 x12)

PM me with any offers. I use middleman and paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOTRO Lifetime Account for sale/ HDRO Account auf Lebenszeit zu verkaufen
12/18/2011 - Lord of the Rings Online - 3 Replies
Hi there, i am currently selling my EU LOTRO Lifetime Account. haven´t been playing for years, so i decided to sell it. my characters are all like inbetween level 1-20 duno exactly and they do not own any special items, so you bid basically on the EU Lifetime Account only. Have a look Keine Sorge, auf der Verkaufsseite findet Ihr die Beschreibung auch nochmal auf Deutsch ;-) Guckt mal rein :pimp:
*SALE* CA EU Account *HOT*
06/30/2011 - Trading - 13 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe hier folgenden CA EU Acc aufgrund der wenigen Zeit die ich momentan bzw. allgemein zum spielen habe. Ich bin erst besitzer des Accounts und habe nie gehackt oder sonstiges unerlaubtes getan ( noch nie reported worden! ). Sonstiges erklärt sich auf den Screens. Rang: 1LT1 ~60% KD: 1.75 +/- GP: 1000 +/- NX: 3stelligerBereich Clan: Bekannter Clan mit großem Namen
[selling] over 150 accounts steam!!! with PoP - Sale Sale Sale -
11/02/2010 - Steam Trading - 12 Replies
hello guys im new here in the forum i have over 150 accounts!!! i have over 150 steam accounts!! : - MW2 just 6$ !!! - L4D2 just 4$ !!! - CSS just 3$ !!! - CS just 2$ !!!
MASS SALE 2moons SIZ (GAMEHI) Transfered account sale
08/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Bagi Lvl 138 5 invs All costumes perm mount Naked/little gear/money Mage #1
Account SALE
12/13/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
selling 155 AK with +8 set also selling 152 seg with +7 set and 8 stuff and selling a 151 hunter with +9 set and 156 summoner with +9 stuff LEAVE YOUR MSN HERE NO SCAMMERS WANTED ALSO SELLING over 15bil of DILZ