Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING LOL ACCOUNT WITH 1700+ ELO

Discussion on BUYING LOL ACCOUNT WITH 1700+ ELO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING LOL ACCOUNT WITH 1700+ ELO

As the title says I'm buying a lol account with min 1700 elo and a gold at season 1 prefered. Must have almost all champs and good runes. Some skins would be good too. I can make good offers and will be using a forum trusted middleman. Pm me or add me on skype: csaftekin.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Good Hon Account 1700 / Skins and so on.
08/17/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 10 Replies
First of all , want to sell a 1700+ HoN Legacy Account. Update * HoN Legacy Account.* http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/hon20110 81508572192.jpg/ All Skins , Sounds Packs and so on , are there look at the Screens , im to Lazy to Update now every Picture ;) you can see what i got at the links below. 5 Sites of Skins . 4 Announcer packs well 3 + the default one.
Looking for a 1700-2000 elo account US/Na or EU
08/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
All is in the title , I can trade with money , account starcraft 2 , wow or steam ! My email adress : [email protected]
WTS HoN Legacy account *1700+MMR*
08/05/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 3 Replies
Selling one of my spare HoN legacy accounts with great stats. 1700+ MMR 2.0+ k/d 65%+ win rate 0% disconnects 1500+ silver coins With these stats you can be sure to get into high quality games with high skilled players. As a bonus you get a FREE name change with the spare coins i have
WTS lv 30 1700 elo Europe LoL Account
07/02/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Yea so. The acc has 51 unlocked champions. 4 different types of full page marks : Attack speed. armor pen. ability power. and magic penetration 5 different types of full page seals : mana regen / level. dodge. crit chance. health regen / level. and armor. 6 different types of full page glyphs : cooldown / level. cooldown. ability power / level. crit chance. magic resist / level. and magic resist. 4 different types of full page quintessences : attack speed. armor pen. ability power /...
Sell Account, 1700 ELO.
06/21/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Champions: Akali Alistar Amumu Annie Anivia Ashe Blitzcrank Cho'Gath Dr. Mundo